Love having my nipples sucked

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by inthedeepend, Dec 28, 2013.

1. inthedeepend

inthedeepend New Member

Hey guys.

My girlfriend loves my body a lot as I work out and I am much taller than she is. I am 6'1" and she's only 5'4" lol so it's like I'm a demi god to her or something. I'm 19 years old and she's 25.
    We decided to do something new a couple of nights ago which was having a threesome. And because I'm bi she invited along one of her gay guy friends that she used to work with, and I think he's in his 40's, possibly even his 50's. I haven't done anything with someone that old before but I was up for it. He was short as well and slightly on the chubby side.

Last year I had a dress up party and I went as a cop and that uniform is still in my wardrobe and she got me to put that on including the hat and glasses because her fetish is a man in uniform. I was kind of getting a little nervous at this stage mainly because I've never had a threesome before, particularly with an old guy involved. But they both walked into the bedroom where I was and pushed me onto the bed and my gf tied my hands up to the bed posts so I couldn't move, which was hot! Then the both cuddled up to me, one on either side and they both begun sucking my ears and kissing my neck which was getting me horny.
    Then the guy unbuttoned my shirt and they were rubbing their hands over my chest and she said how much she loves my pecs and abs.

This was the best part... They both begun to slowly and softly each kiss my pecs. She moved up to kiss me on the lips and he dug his face in the crater of my chest and just licked and sucked the skin while squeezing both my pecs in his hands. Then they both started to lick my nipples, beginning at the areola which tickled but felt amazing. Then they started to full on suck my nipples while she was rubbing my cock through the pants.
    They were sucking like a baby would, trying to get the milk out of me. This was the first time anybody had sucked my nipples and I have both the girl I love and some cool old dude just hungry for my nipples. They were sucking them for maybe 10 minutes ? And then he pulled back my shirt a little bit so he could suck on my armpits which felt so good. I told them I was getting ready to cum and she unzipped my pants and whipped my cock out and started sucking it, and he went back to sucking my nipples and rubbing my abs. I came in her mouth while she was still vigorously sucking my cock. My cock was still feeling sensitive but the guy came over to suck it. They both loved how I was trying to break free but I couldn't move and they kept sucking me. After they both finished up with me, she swallowed and they untied me.

Overall it was a great experience to have my nipples sucked for the first time. That alone was almost enough to make me cum. I didn't realise how sensitive they were.

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Erotic

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Just love me nipples being sucked:D

4. phish

Gold Member

Very hot!! Love having my pinched and sucked.

5. alwaystry

I never have been a huge fan of my nipples getting a lot of attention. I don't mind it but I do not request it

6. AK47J

Gold Member

I very much enjoy having my nipples played with/teased/pinched/licked/sucked, it drives me crazy.

7. Mrivers

Same here, instant turn in for me