Love exposing wife with out her knowing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by f0rtywinks, Oct 16, 2016.

?

is it sexier when they do not know

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. f0rtywinks

f0rtywinks New Member

love exposing my wife on the net and live , Sue thinks only 2 men ever seen her in underware. i also like knowing not how many people have seen her but from where please add comments Teddy_with_I_love_you_ass.jpg SJ.jpg here so please leave a little comments where your from

Rvdude05 likes this.
  2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

If you're not a troll, you are at least a very disrespectful guy. No one here is going to condone your behavior.

3. Bucc

Gold Member

This is abominable behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself

wsc, SWOJLO and homersampson like this.
  4. treo

Gold Member

Let me say this. I have taken pics of all my past and present GF nude. Not one of them wanted me to post pics online anywhere. As much as I want to share them with the world. I will never post a pic without consent first.

I love the thought of another guy or girl getting off to my girls body. But remember. We have to respect one another's privacy. It's so important. Would you want someone to tell the world about something you felt was a private matter?

California past a law last year making it a misdemeanor to post pictures of a person nude without their consent.

Bucc likes this.