Loud Boyfriend During Oral

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Noho, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noho

Noho New Member

What noises does your guy make when you swallow his cum during a blowjob?

The reason I ask is during a blowjob, my guy makes some noises. Toward the end of it, he starts making more noises and get really vocal saying "I am going cum!" and breathes really loud and almost starts screaming when he begins to cum. When he cums, he shakes violently and squirts a big volume of thick cum to the roof of my mouth. With each squirt he makes a loud noise in his throat. At the end of the climax he is mumbling and sweating and asking me if I enjoyed his load/ok taste (which I always do).

He always seems a little psychotic to me during the blowjob only (sex is a lot less noisy). Also, when I swallow, he makes more noises when I spit or get a facial

Is this normal?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well I know my man is a lot more responsive and noisy during oral than straight sex, so maybe it is normal. Why is that guys? Why do you make more noise when getting a blow job? Is it because it's so much more intense than straight sex?

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm pretty much the same vocally during intercourse as when recieving oral. It may be the way it turnes him on and the pleasure he gets during a blow job?

4. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

Im not to vocal (I dont think) during oral, but it may be because he's in a more relaxed moment, just watching you. During sex he's having to perform and is less relaxed.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

When I give my fiance oral, he doesn't make any noises that I can hear...He's a quiet guy in that respect. In fact, the only noises I hear him make are soft sighs in my ear when we are having sex...Usually, he does something other than that that shows me what I'm doing that he likes. But people are different. Some guys are just louder than others...

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I don't know how "normal" it is, but I get a little noisy when I'm close to cumming with oral or a handjob, and if I do orgasm I can't keep from screaming. I think it's because it's more intense, or maybe because I'm at her mercy. Dunno for sure why, but I'm definately that way too.

7. Donia

Donia New Member

It's very normal in my opinion! Actually, though, I love it when the man I'm with makes a lot of noise. It makes me feel like they must really be enjoying what we're doing and THAT turns me on. I make a lot of noise too and I know that not everyone likes that, but I just can't help it!

8. Nikki

Nikki New Member

I think that's one of the reasons I love giving them so much..he is soooo vocal and knowing he's feeling good turns me on. He is not really all that vocal during sex, though.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Mine is very quiet and relaxed in the beginning,then he starts the moaning and being pretty vocal,especially when he's about to cum.

10. Mari

Mari Member

Heh--I hadn't thought of it that way, but my husband gets like that during intercourse. Sometimes it does seem a little dramatic.

But with blowjobs, I don't think he lets loose as much. He's paying attention to whether I'm ready for him to squirt, etc. I think blowjobs are actually more for me than for him.

11. Tech

Tech Member

I guess its normal - just enjoyment pleasure....obviously its relaxing when the load comes out and goes to the partner... natural to make noises...... :)

like for example - when someone is dogging you - during it you scream/say "oh yeh" etc... yeh? and it gets louder and louder/you moan louder...... why? - same thing for the guy

12. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

normal for sounds, yes

I just replied to another question almost the same.
    Hi, loved your message. Well to me, it's normal. And, what IS normal anyway, it's what he makes it or, when it's your turn, it's what YOU make it. I am quite vocal during a blow job. The feeling is so intense, my fists slam down to the bed or wherever I am, and almost beg for mercy it's so good. She will not quit until she gets it all. She is totally pleased because she loves for me to go off in her mouth. Surprisingly, she asks for me to. "please cum in my mouth honey" is almost every time. Very good. That part I'll never understand, perhaps you can tell me why you want him to go off in your mouth, I'd like to hear it from other women about cumming in your mouths. Write back to me, ok? Thanks, give me your impression why you like that.

13. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

Oh heck no, my man doesn't make any noise. Apart from heavy breathing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.