Loss of breast and nipple sensitivity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ice Cold, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

My ex used to use Nuva Ring and now she uses Yasmin, both of those messed with her sexual appetite, but the main thing she is concerned with now, is that her breast and nipples lost a lot of sensitivity. She complains that she cant even tell when they are hard, she gets almost no pleasure from them being sucked and fondled anymore. Is there anything besides quitting BC all together that will help her regain her sensitivity? Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you deal?

2. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

has she had any surgery on her breasts? cause that can have a massive effect.
    or maybe she gained weight from her bust?....the nerve endings get spread out as the breast expands.

there are creams she can use to increase nipple sensitivity .

It happens to me sometimes and i have a small bust .....at times they're really sensitive ,sometimes not,sometimes they hurt, the female body is unpredictable at times

massaging them daily especially if shes a big size will help get some blood flowing into them

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Thanks for the advice. What type of cream do you recommend? Is it something just before sex, or a daily thing? She has not had any surgery, but her breast fluxuate in size from a B to a low C.