losing sexual apetite, and i'm a guy!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by gaddy, May 11, 2007.

1. gaddy

gaddy New Member

to start i always had no problem with my sexual apetite. i always love to have sex. but i passed on sex with my gf today becoz i felt the urge wasn't there. she says its ok but i know she was dissappointed. she thinks i'm losing interest in her and that i would rather have sex with our friend which definitely is untrue. we had threesome before and even swapping partners but still she's the one i really want to have sex with. i really couldnt beliv myself. how could i pass on the invitation to have sex. i may be very busy with work lately but that didnt bother me in the past. what do i do to kip the fire burning? hehehe thanks in advance. :)

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Stress plays a factor in my sex life now more than ever, I'm sad to admit. It I had a rough day at work or with our son, I'm just not in the mood for sex it seems. I never used to happen to me either, but perhaps it's part of aging? :shrug

Sometimes I may not be into it right off the start, but a little foreplay works wonders to change my mood.

3. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Somedays, you just don't feel like having sex. Somedays, I don't even want to talk or be touched at all by anybody. But, you know, you had a 3 way and that might have changed something that you aren't even aware of yet. I dunno.

4. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

I think its normal not to always be in the mood. Even if you're not in the mood, yall can still cuddle, watch a movie, or you can give her a back massage.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sadly males and females all get to stage where sex just isnt on the agenda for the day or longer.....its nothing to get upset about....
    theres been times where ive gone for months without even thinking about sex.....mind you these days i can hardly do anything but think about it ...

6. gaddy

gaddy New Member

part of aging? at what age does this usually manifest? and how can a 3 way change sumting and i wont even be aware of? :)

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

You're in your late 20's, most would say past a male's sexual peak. I'd say that's about the time that your sex drive will start to slow down. It should not disappear completely, however. But really, t sounds quite natural and normal to me. :)

8. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

I've experienced days where I haven't wanted sex, yet my gf has. Its not the end of the world so don't worry too much.

9. crayola

crayola New Member

It's stress man. Stress and fatigue can hamper your libido. Don't worry. My gf has passed on my before, and I will pass on her eventually. It's just part of living a full, hardworking life. You can't have sex at the top of your list all the time.

10. isthatright

isthatright New Member

I agree 100% stress plays a big part

11. gladwyn

gladwyn New Member

12. slim25

slim25 New Member

Don't worry about it. Stress does play a huge part

13. thomashp

thomashp New Member

First of all threesomes almost always in some way screw up relationships. When you don't want to have sex with her, all she can picture is you with that other girl, and how you want the other girl instead of her.

After being in a relationship for a while, sometimes one tends to get a little bored with the sex. It's kinda like when you don't have it, it's all you want, and when you do have it, you don't really want it as much anymore. My advice would be to try to spice it up a bit, do something out of the ordinary to try to bring some spark back into you're sex life. Either that or just do it even if you aren't really in the mood for it. I'm sure she's done it when she's not really in the mood before. I've never regretted sex after I orgasmed.

14. gaddy

gaddy New Member

well progress reports guys? hehe i think my apetite's coming back maybe because my gf's more understanding with me now well she cut off the verbal invite of having sex and went right ahead on seducing me well i think its seducing so i would be turned on an have sex. well i also brought her to out of town resorts for overnight stay just the two of us and we did have fun. :)