Losing my virginity to a gay guy...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wage212, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wage212

wage212 New Member

I'm 18 and recently, one of my friends asked me to sleep with him. He's gay...

I know he's gay because I've seen conversations he's had and actually have SEEN his boyfriends...he is definitely gay. But he was talking to me about wanting to sleep with a GIRL just to A) see what it was like and B) be able to say he's done it...he said it would have to be a "very special female friend"...

I liked him for a while (before I realized he was gay). And I don't know what to do.

I would be losing my virginity to a gay guy...what do I do? Advice is much appreciated!

The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music!

I'm not crazy...my reality is just different from yours...

2. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Wage212

Not often would I be so 100% certain of giving advice as I am in response to your posting:

NO WAY on earth should you consider giving up your virginity in this situation.

You say he "Wants to see what it is like." and "Be able to say that he's done it."

You may very well be special female friend of his which is fine.

Keep it that way. Special friend only.

Save losing your virginity for the special person that wants your body and soul.

Not for a person that wants a trophy.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I agree with Brad, save it for someone special..:tsktsk

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Tell him to go rent a hooker for an hour. There's no reason that you need to be his lab rat in this situation.

5. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

Brad put it perfectly so I am quoteing it.

6. loveit247

Gold Member

You only lose your virginity once. Do you want it to go like that?

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Save it for someone that LOVES
    you not someone that just wants to try it out.

8. crashdown

crashdown New Member

I completly agree. You should do it with someone who truly loves you. Not just wants to experiment.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, honey, everyone's reality is different. You'll find that out someday.

While I basically agree with what everyone else is saying, because this is a huge event in your life, the memory of which is going to stay with you forever, I also think that if you care about this person and they care about you, and it's something you really want to do, then perhaps you should do it. There are far worse ways to lose one's virginity than with a good friend. You would have to be realistic about it. You know it isn't going to lead anywhere; it's a one-time thing. He isn't going to develop romantic feelings for you...Can you accept that?

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Bluesy, I generally agree with you, But not on this, If she was a non-virgin
    I would reluctantly agree with you, But that's not the case, she is a virgin
    and I can just imagine a conversation after she gets married.
    Him: Hon who got your cherry, Her, Oh just some queer that just wanted to try out a pussy.
    Wow he would probably think she had been a whore. or worse.:sf

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Or she could say "a good friend", which is the truth. I don't know why some people feel compelled to fully disclose every minute detail of their past, and maybe she isn't one of those people. Or perhaps her future husband just wouldn't care. I don't think it would matter to me if my future husband told me he'd lost his virginity to a lesbian, who happened to be a close friend of his at the time.

12. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

Bluesy,

I think you have a great point. But I think your perspective comes from mature education. Yes every one's perspective is unipque and how I lost my viginity is not epic love tale. Perhaps this could be a sweet memory.

I think that is the key...does it feel right...

13. Bobster

Bobster New Member

hope he dont have aids.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

A person's sexual orientation does not make them more or less prone to catching an STD. That gays "spread AIDS" is fear-mongering propaganda cooked up by anti-gay nutbags.

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm..well at least some people are scared by all that propaganda. I mean I know that gays, straights, and slightly bent individuals all have equal chances of catching AIDS, but here in Sweden hospitals won't accept blood donations from homosexual donors because they are considered to be in a "high risk" group.

16. pirouette

Gold Member

Is there really a difference between "some queer that wanted to try you out" and a straight guy that wants to try her out? While I agree with your sentiment, your statement seems derogatory. :ugh

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Dear Wage,

You are 18. How old is this guy? Sexual identity is commonly in flux during the young teen years. If he is "gay" as he says, and he enjoys sex with you, maybe it's not so! Or maybe he s using the "gay" line as a way to get you to drop your guard and let him "do" you!

18. Bobster

Bobster New Member

This post demonstraits how the liberals only want to hear what they believe. After seeing several peoples responce to this post being removed. Only one post was removed for having curse type words. Im sure this post will be gone shortly. Its sad when the mods here think only their like minded responces should survive. Typical liberals at their best. :eyes

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Bobster,
    I'm not sure to what posts you're referring, but all posts after Dec. 5 were lost a couple days ago from a system crash. My guess is that's what happened. If you want to repost something, I'd bet it will be welcome.

20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, it wasn't just the posts in this thread. It was all posts, PMs, new accounts, etc that were deleted. Also, when I moved those few posts in this thread a while back, I wasn't specifically targeting your posts. I was concerned about the posts responding to your posts, calling you an idiot and other things. The language in those posts was abusive in my opinon and unacceptable. Your posts were prefectly fine, but your views about the connection between HIV/AIDS and homosexuals were unpopular and incited some strong emotional responses from other posters.

Oh and by the way, I'm not a typical liberal (whatever that is). I am a skeptic. If you're going to make claims about homosexuals and AIDS then I expect you to back them up with documented proof.

So there you go, ya big goof. I was actually looking out for you. Maybe this will teach you to avoid making assumptions about people in the future. You know what they say about people who assume. They make an ass out of u and me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.