Loosing my virginity!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by miss_bella, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss_bella

miss_bella New Member

I have a few questions to ask, but first a bit of background...

I am a virgin at 18, (not had sexual intercourse) I have recieved oral sex many times and on occasion been "fingered." I have been preparing myself to loose my virginity to my current partner. I have never had any trouble with the insertion of tampons (even the "super" ones), nor been hurt in a any way with the insertion of my partners finger. I have never bled or been in a any discomfort or pain.

I would like to know whether my hymen has broken or stretched and how do i tell? Also, will the gradual inserion of another finger be preparing my vagina for the act of sex for the first time? Is there any other way i could prepare my vagina so that my first time can be less painful/ pain free?

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Have you toyed with the idea of using a vibrator?
    Just a thought that might prepare the way for the real thing. You can get various sizes a shapes that would match your lover and who knows,you could incorperate them into your lovemaking seasions. My G/F and I do sometimes.

3. miss_bella

miss_bella New Member

Do you think its a big jump from a finger to a vibrator?

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Miss_Bella.......I don't think so. It might seem kindof mecanical,but I think you will like it. We have a large selection,anywhere from small to huge. Electric to manual operated,and even one that is my size. The only other advice is that you not use them all the time.

5. miss_bella

miss_bella New Member

May i ask... what is the "big deal" with using a vibrator anyway? whats it supposed to do, besides the obvious? what do u mean manual or electrical? will it hurt? is it loud? when would you use it?

6. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Not really a big deal,just thought it might help you prepare for the real thing.Electric is baterary operated,manual is operated without.It shouldn't hurt,just go slow and play with what feels good. We use them in foreplay,but not always.

7. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

Better to 'lose it' to the real thing, than a vibrator I'd think lol ;)

You can't really prepare yourself for the real thing miss_bella & only a Dr. can tell you if your hymen has been previously broken by tampons or the like.

The first time is so different for every woman, no one can really tell you the information you are looking for. It probably will hurt a tad bit.. I go so far as to say even if it does hurt, it isn't a HUGE kind of pain.. certainly nothing to get all tensed up about. if you're lucky, it won't hurt at all. Relaxation is the key to less pain. Count on some discomfort.. not a lot of pain.

It's quite possible (depending on how you handle the situation) that the first few times you have sex, it won't be something you find necessarily feels wonderful. You may wonder what the big deal about it is. If so, just hold on cuz it gets better.. way better. And Lord does it get better with age! (for women I mean.. I think for men too sometimes, but I can't speak for them)

Good luck!

8. hcourtney

hcourtney New Member

bella, every girl is different so it's hard to say if or how much it will hurt to lose your virginity. however, i *can* testify that relaxation is key.

when i lost my virginity i was really scared, but (luckily) it didn't hurt at all. so i'm thinking "well, rock on! that's awesome!!" enter guy # 2 (a good 6 or 7 months later). breaking my hymen is the LAST thing on my mind so i am totally relaxed. as i'm sure you've guessed, this guy was a little bigger and i felt the pain i had long been dreading. but it REALLY wasn't that bad! it's kinda pain *and* pleasure!

so breath and relax (and the vibrator/dildo idea doesn't sound too bad either!!) :D

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

honestly... with both partners i have experienced a bit of pain... when i lost my virginity i think it was because i was so scared and not relaxed.... with my bf however its a TOTALLY different story *giggle* and its not a painful pain if tht makes sense... it can be avoided with different positions also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.