Looking up my dress

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by shygirl, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shygirl

shygirl New Member

Last summer while on our boat on lake minnetonka I decided to get rid of my wet bikini and just were a terry cloth dress. I asked my husband if he could see anything (should have not believed him) and he said no.
    We went out to eat at a resturant on the lake. The tables were high up and after a while a lot of guys were giving me a lot of smiles.
    Found out that they could all see my shaved pussy.
    Now I cannot wait to do it again.
  2. Scribble

Scribble New Member

Um, okay...
    Personally, I cannot stand the thought of anyone who I wouldn't screw with seeing me in any regard, but each to her own then

3. Spazz

Spazz New Member

Shygirl,
    I for one think that is Really Hot !!!
    More into women giving a selected few the best views under controlled circumstances as far as that goes...
    There is a Good way and a Bad way to do most everything.
    If you got what the guys wanna see, it is your choice to let them see or not.
  4. Plums

Plums New Member

yummy!! i love it when my mrs does things like that, it's not often, but damn, :D:D. she only ever does it when out with me so as to avoid unwanted attention, but i find it quite a turn on the think that other people might get a glimpse of her snatch, she won't make it obvious though, it's led to quite a few hot n horny 'semi public' fingerings / quickies.
  5. primitive man

primitive man New Member

i love a woman with that kind of confidence and daring shygirl. what i really love is a woman who can wear a thin wispy summer dress and no panties. where , if the light is just right, you can see through it. or when she is walking the dress clings to her ass and you can tell by the way her ass wiggles she isn't wearing any panties.
    i love it when my wife is daring and i see it as teasing those guys who can't have her. i see it as a complement when others see my wife as fuckable.
  6. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

So...Why the name Shygirl? :dgrin
  7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

:uhh: Couldn't you tell that it was showing? Personally I think I'd definitely feel a draft..
  8. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I guess I'm a total prude, but, if my husband knowingly let me leave the house with my twat hanging out, after I'd asked him about and he'd lied to me............I'd be so pissed off and embarrassed, I just might have to slap the poop off his deck.

BUT...hearing about someone else doing it is ok by me. ;)
  9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

A sexy way to have some fun shygirl. You have a little exhibitionist in you. The Mrs. and I want to try something this summer. I agree with plums, something not too obvious is hot.
  10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Which restaurant?

Which restaurant do you dine at?
  11. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Ok, I hate to be a party pooper, but public nudity is technically illegal...and for good reason. I could see pulling a stunt like that at a nightclub, but at a restaurant?? Not cool, sorry. Inappropriate exhibitionism is actually considered a sexual disorder. Seriously! Please exercise judiciousness when getting your thrills :ugh
  12. johndoh2001

johndoh2001 New Member

party pooper
  13. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

A new poster comes on gets slammed by the moral police and does not come back how many times has this happened on here.
    I am sorry she hurt no one and to start taking a sexual disorder is out of line,you are not the moral police.
  14. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Don't be shy, Ctown, tell us how you really feel! Ok, seriously now, where did the subject of morality arise in this thread? Nowhere, that's where. I pointed out the illegality of indecent exposure (at any rate, discussion of illegal acts is supposed to be prohibited on SF), and the fact that it is deemed a psychological disorder by mental/medical health professionals...this is serious stuff. If a person experiences an overwhelming compulsion to expose themselves in public, or perform conspicuous sexual acts in public, they need help, not enabling pats on the back. If you want to pat her on the back, that's your business, but don't criticize me for expressing a legitimate concern. This has zip to do with morality or lack of.

It should be noted that there are harmless, responsible ways to get an exhibitionist buzz on (sex clubs, nudist beaches/resorts, private parties, etc.).
    Last edited: May 3, 2008
  15. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I tend to back Bluesy up here. I mean, what if children were around? They are at many restaurants.
  16. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

This is the sexual fetish part of this board so what do you think you are going to get.
    In some part of Texas Vibrators are illegal so can't talk about that and I know in some places Anal sex is still illegal so thats off the board and in one state their is a parade that starts of with people riding bikes Nude that is now a huge crowd pleaser and the police say "we have bigger things to deal with' even though its against the law.
    I also says Adults are not going to show their privates to children on purpose and her husband knew the setting they were going to be in,the people who do show their privates to children in a sexual way need to go to jail.

When the moderator of the board comes on a post and says not on this board then so be it.I am for the moral police when kids are talked about,hurting people or animals is talked about but this one is off the mark.I also
  17. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

The key words are 'on purpose'. What if a child were inadvertently affected? As in, you thought that kid over across the room couldn't see through your dress, but in fact, as you walked by, they saw everything. When you're in public in that sort of a family friendly environment, there is always a chance a child could be affected, and it's socially irresponsible to think otherwise.
  18. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Seriously! Or some sweet little elderly Mormon gentleman at the next table looks over and you've got your legs crossed, girly bits catching the breeze, and the shock causes him to choke on his filet mignon :ugh If we were talking about a guy letting his naughty bits hang loose in a restaurant, you know it would be a different story. Women are not exempt from public decency laws, last time I checked.

This is why I said it wouldn't be much of a shocker if it happened at a nightclub, a sexually charged adult atmosphere. Still not legal, of course, but if I caught a glimpse of a bare pussy I'd be more inclined to giggle and point it out to others for the entertainment value. If it happened at T.G.I Fridays, I'd think the poor woman was intoxicated/high/mentally unstable ala Britney Spears pre-breakdown.
  19. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

If I'm not mistaken, every U.S. state has public decency laws regarding nudity. I believe only one state still enforces the prohibition on the sale of sex toys...most states have archaic and obsolete laws that are no longer enforced aside from those pertaining to sex. Um, that's still not an excuse to flout decency laws. And this is not just "for the children's sake". Not all adults wish to be exposed to nudity when they're out and about. Thank you, but I think I'll pass on sitting across from you at the local cafe while your worm is flopping about.
  20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

That would be the state of Alabama.

Also, there are several states (California and New York among them) where it is legal for women to be topless. Although, admittedly one doesn't see it all that often, and usually women can still be arrested for being topless because they are causing "disturbances." We can't have male drivers becoming distracted by the site of naked breasts, can we?

In any case, any kind of genital exposure or "full-frontal nudity" is illegal for both sexes, unless you're in a specially designated area such as a spa or nude beach.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.