Looking to talk about my wife and I, and great sex!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

PLEASE SEE *STORIES* AND *PICTURES* THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD! THANKS!
    (I have posts throughout this particular thread. So please comment and share, and I'll keep it updated!)

I am just looking for a place to share about my wife and I and our great sex life! (Well, we think it's great anyway!)

A little about us:
    First of all, my wife is very cool and gives me sex whenever I want! I am not trying to boast, but rather share! We have sex a LOT. Sure, we have, sometimes days (sometimes several) that go by without having sex, but typically speaking, we have sex pretty much every day. (And we have been married over 10 years!) Again, I am not trying to boast, or brag, or rub it in for anyone that doesn't, I just want a place to express and share my sex life, and this online community is quite supportive!

Having sex so often has really made our marriage stronger, and keeps us bonded to each other. Our belief is this: My body is hers, her body is mine. We never deny each other, and we always try to make sure the other is satisfied. We also never take each other for granted. (ie, we never "make" the other one have sex. That would just be unloving.) So if ever one of us wants to have sex, we just either ask, state, or typically, just initiate it. That is also something I love about my wife, more often than not, it is SHE who initiates sex, well, maybe 50/50.

We were each other's firsts. (Yes, that still happens, even in this day and age.) But that doesn't mean we didn't have a blast (myths aside). Quite the opposite... For example, she didn't wear any panties under her wedding dress, and she made sure I knew about that. (I love it when she teases!!) And while I was expecting that a blowjob would probably be something we'd "work up to", she gave me one our first night together! (She loves my cock!) What a pleasant surprise that was, I gotta say. So...we started fucking then, and there's no end in sight. haha. What can I say, we BOTH love sex!

Anyway, I'll share various things (sex stories, fantasies, bucket lists, "adventures", frustrations, and more) throughout this thread. I will even post pictures from time to time. So come back often, (or if you are new to this thread, check each page for stuff) I will (and do) post from time to time.

The more comments/responses I get, the more I like to post. Feel free to share stories, suggestions for us, tell me what you think about my wife's pictures, make recommendations, etc etc. We want to hear from you!

(Oct 17, 2012)
    Being parents, it is sometimes hard to find the time and energy for more than just a quickie.
    But again, my wife is cool and enjoys sex and pleasuring me. She's just a LOT harder to get to orgasm. Sometimes she'll finger herself while Im in her. Or finish herself off afterwards.
    Sometimes I'll tongue her clit to get her to orgasm. But that also takes a while...thus a lot of quickies.

Anyway... last night I must have been doing something especially right!
    I came across a technique and position on the internet that was recommended for lasting longer and teasing your partner more. (If I find the link again, I can post it here or on my FB) (Update: Sorry, I never did find the link again)
    Well...it seems to have worked! We were both pleased with the results for sure!
    She made faces I've never seen her make before while I was thrusting into her. It was REALLY hot!
    For example, she was bitting her lip! I don't recall ever seeing her bite her lip before! She also was not as quiet as she usually is. (Not wanting to wake up the kids)
    I loved hearing her moan and pant!
    After I came inside her, she started rubbing her clitoris so I kept thrusting for her. She came to a pretty quick orgasm. So I must have had her pretty close!!!

I keep thinking of the faces she was making though!
    It all makes me look so much more forward to our next fuck!

#1 Adventurer, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    BritneyButt likes this.
  2. Adventurer

Gold Member

A fantasy of mine...

I often fantasize about my best friend fucking my wife.

I'd LOVE to seem him ram her cunt and here her moan while he fucks her hard.

I want to look into her eyes ask he thrusts his dick in and out out of her doggy style. I want to see her tits sway from the impact of this thrusts into her.

I want watch his face as he explodes his cum inside my wife's hot pussy.

This is a fantasy of mine. Im not sure why...but it really turns me on to think about.

3. mikele

mikele New Member

Hey, I have the same fantasy though not with my best friend. I told my wife about my fantasy and she didn't think it was weird, but sadly she said she wasn't into doing it.

4. Adventurer

Gold Member

I wonder what makes that particular fantasy exciting to us? I mean...it seems the opposite of "the norm". ie. Wanting the woman all to ones self.

Anyway... Ive never shared that fantasy with my wife really. I'd like to. Just to share it. Not expecting her to be like, "yeah, lets do it". But just to share it.

5. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I want to know why. Have a group powwow and let me know the consensus on wanting your women fucked by other men. I know why women would want it but I'd like to know the common thread between men who want it.

6. suzy7

Gold Member

Hi, not married,but I will suggest a Threesome,
    your first or second time will leave your wife so satisfied
    she will thank you every nite, lol.
    Maybe talk with your best friend, wifes best friend, usually
    if she is interested let her do the inviting.
    I was into three somes (older couples) when I was a teenager
    wow some awesome sex, Ha, try it, never hurts to ask or try,
    lots of luck, sb xx

Married M Nh and watchedwife like this.
  7. Adventurer

Gold Member

I wonder if the psychology field has explored the reasons for this?

I know my wife would never actually go for it. (for religous reasons, we just wouldnt, neither my friend) But I like to play with the fantasy. :)

I'd like to introduce it (the fantasy) to my wife. She is very free with me with her body. She'll do pretty much anything (or try anytyhing) I want and when, but when it comes to stuff like that, I think she may fear that if she gives an inch, I'll run with it further than she wants to go. :phat

One fantasy that I have shared with her that she likes...(since it only envolves me and her specifically)

I fantasize about going back in time before we were married (we both waited to have sex till we were married)... maybe even when we first met, when she was fourteen... and fucking her virgin cunt. Seeing her hot little fourteen year old naked body, riding up and down on my cock.

Or having a threesome with her and myself, and double fucking her. Two cocks in her tight little cunt. OH YEAH!

She likes that fantasy. :) (too bad its not possible. lol :eyes)

8. Frenchie3

Frenchie3 New Member

you are interested in this story
    I loved very much

#8 Frenchie3, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
  9. Adventurer

Gold Member

So I was working out today on my "new" bench in the garage...naked of course...and I got to thinking..."This wouldnt be a bad place at all to have sex with my wife".
    I was getting turned on thinking about the various positions we could try...or even maybe trying to work out sometime while she's riding or sucking on my cock.

I mentioned to her that it might be a good place. So maybe will try it tonight after our shows. :)

BritneyButt likes this.
  10. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Its good to hear you guys have a great sex life. Seems to be so uncommon these days. And seeing your wife having sex with another man seems normal to me lol

11. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thank you Sexyforhim.

Well, we didnt get to do anything yet on the work out bench yet. I was going to, but we ended up having sex on the couch instead.
    I was a bit concerned that with how loud my wife was being that she'd wake the kids. lol.

I havent been feeling too well the past few days though. :( Been feeling really drained of energy from it.

But last night I was feeling a bit better, and so told my wife I had enough energy but I'd have to make it short. She said that was fine so we took off her pants and mine, she kneeled on the couch and faced the wall and I gave her a nice quick fuck from behind. :)

12. taster7734

taster7734 Member

It will forever be a mystery to me....I am no help you you...:eek

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think I'm the odd one here....I will let her do whatever, to whomever, whenever....but I only have to be in control of what goes on where she's concerned . No desire to watch some guy be with her tho. ( seems latently homosexual to me.....just my opinion) ... What turns me on is her attitude towards it.....

14. Adventurer

Gold Member

Anybody here near Tampa know of any unofficial nude beaches?

15. Adventurer

Gold Member

I really want to watch another couple have sex. I'd be willing to let them watch us too.
    No touching...just watching.

16. Adventurer

Gold Member

Well, a few nights ago, after when I went in to go to bed my wife was sleeping, but she was completely uncovered. We normally sleep naked, but still, seeing all her body uncovered and exposed was a nice sight to see.
    I tried to set the camera up but it wouldnt really capture anything but dark, even with the bathroom light on.
    So I just stripped myself, went over to her and started playing with her goodies. After she woke, I gave her some kisses, then when down and tongued her clitoris a bit, (just to make sure she was fully awake) .She shaved recently again, which I prefer when doing any oral on her pussy. I just gave her enough with the tip of my tongue to get her aroused (I didnt want to keep her awake too long) I then got her up onto her hands and knees and gave her a quick doggie style fuck. ( I wish the video would have turned out)

Normally, I hate to wake her up (even though she always tells me she has no problem with it, I still like her to get as much sleep as she can) but every once in a while, I just cant resist. :) That night was just one of those times.

I find that a quickie before bed often helps me sleep. Anyone else?

17. Adventurer

Gold Member

I was really proud of my wife the other day...

We bought one of those inflatable water slides. It's really tall. When you climb up to the top, you can see very easily over the fence and into the neighborhood...

She takes off her top and strips down till she is naked save for her panties... She then climbs up to the top of the water slide over looking the neighborhood! :)

Very cool! :D

18. just4fun

Gold Member

You guys ever in NC me and the husband love watching and being watched. Its such a thrill to put on a show for people but its hard to find quality couples.

Serkan0000_ likes this.
  19. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sounds fun....slutty and I have talked about same room sex....but we have yet to get around to doing it....I love these kinds of threads tho, where people talk about their fun sexual experiences...seems we talk a lot about sexual problems and relationship problems and difficulties . But not so much about the fun we've just had...nice thread

20. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Same room is always a blast. But that is what led to my first swinging experience also. So he care full and make sure the ground rules are clear.