Looking for tips from women who have used a remote control vibe in public.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ginger Sun, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Ginger Sun

Ginger Sun New Member

My husband and I have always joked about the fantasy of wanting to do something sexual in public, but we have never gotten brave enough. Recently, I stumbled onto several varieties of vibrating panties and other remote control vibrators that could be fun for public, but still discrete sexual play. I was looking at getting something as a surprise for a night out.

I am hoping for some advice from other ladies that have tried one of these:
    1. Do you recommend the ones that sit on the clit or the internal ones?
    2. How do these feel wearing them out for 2 - 3 hours? Do they start to hurt or get boring?
    3. Did you orgasm? If so, any tips on how do this discretely?
    4. Any ground rules I should lay down? Or just let him have free will?
    5. Any trouble with wetness?
    6. Other advice?

Thanks in advance for all guidance offered!

2. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

I have used a remote egg a few times with an ex gf. We went out to dinner and I handed her a bag with the egg and some lube at the table and asked her to go into the bathroom. She didn't look in the bag till she was in the bathroom came out with a big smile. Waiting awhile before hitting the button just as I saw the waitress come to the table I hit it. I can be alittle evil and enjoyed watching her squirm while ordering her meal. Ever so often I would change the it since it had a few diffrent speeds and what not. From dinner to a ride on the motorcycle then to movies. Had a lot of fun changing the setting turning it off for awhile and so on. But she did say it keep her highly turned on the whole night. She could have cum a few times that night if she was aloud. Walking and standing was the hardest for her because the egg would sit lower and rest on a good spot :). Needless to say was some great sex when we got home and she begged the most that night for me to allow her cum. A few times when we went out she would just slid the remote in my pocket. That was very hot knowing she had went out the house with egg in and not telling me but just giving me the remote.

3. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I have used the Lelo vibe beads with a remote several times. The remote is quite complicated, so you will have to read the instructions before use, and don't throw them away...I have to reread them every time I use it.

What I like more are those beads with smaller steel beads inside. Those are less work, lol. Only problem is you have to remove them before peeing (or at least I do).

Wetness? Who cares? Haha. Just don't wear anything too thin...maybe a jeans night!

:)

unodos, John W, teamster145 and 2 others like this.
  4. ginger

Gold Member

heh welcome ginger sun :)

5. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

How loud is the motor?? Buzz? I want to try one of the panty vibes at work but have to be discreet...can't have my pussy buzzing!!!i have a small lipstick vibe & that is way too loud!!

6. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

The remote egg wasn't load but if someone is sitting right next to you may feel it vib the seat lol

naughty4u likes this.
  7. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Thanks gotta try it!! Just can't go around work with a audible buzzing pussy

Li_hog_rider likes this.
  8. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Most wouldn't even notice if the do hit the off button my phone is on vibrate

naughty4u likes this.
  9. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Once we used those double balls in my wife at a pub and the vibrating egg while driving. She did not orgasm but was constantly turned on and did not hurt her but the problem was to keep them in as she walked or stood up, shee needed to squeeze them with her panties so panties would be better choice.

Clit or the internal ones depends on how you like clitoral or internal stimulation. If clitoral is your choice, these look good:
    http://www.amazon.com/esin-M-AC626-Esin-m-Menagerie-Vibrating/dp/B007V5JIGY
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/strap-on-vibrators/dr-laura-berman-astrea-2
    If you prefer internal, we have one named "Exhilarating Pleasure Cradle" that my wife likes, but you'd prefer to get a remote controlled one: http://www.passionmate.net/exhilarating

Li_hog_rider likes this.
  10. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

The pleasure cradle looks like it can be a whole lot of fun

11. Joys

Verified Gold Member

It really is but the down side of what we have is that it is not remote. There must be a remote controlled one around