looking for the right dildo for my man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexycouple1989, Jul 23, 2010.

1. sexycouple1989

sexycouple1989 New Member

hi im trying to find a good O-ring harness compatible dildo to bang my man.whenever we usually do it we use a 7in dildo but it hurts him because of the length no matter how slow and easy i go.he really wants to enjoy it but he can with the toys we have, so im trying to find a better dildo probably 6in or smaller so that i can really bang him lol,it has to be harness compatible any feedback and personal reviews would be helpful and if you could give me a link to where i can buy it would be very helpful.so can you help me?

Thank You

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

The Bend Over Beginner or Intermediate kids are great. They are fully adjustable kits. The beginner comes with two very good ones. One is 3 inches and the other is five. They are slightly soft, but still firm enough to do the job. The intermediate kit has ones that are a big bigger and thicker.

It's what I've used to start out with my fiancee, and we've been able to put MUCH larger ones in. It just required spending $3 to get a 4 pack of O-rings. :) The harness has snap attachments.

Also, any dildo that has a base or balls will work really well in an O-ring harness. I've used anything from a silicon dildo with a suction cup base to a glass dildo with a base.Things with balls work best from my experience. Those come in SO many styles as I'm sure you know.

I own a site that you can buy it off of for cheaper then most any other site, you're welcome to inbox me and I'll give you the website and a code to save some cash. Or I can give you a number of other sites that you can buy it from.

I don't suggest going to a mega store, you'll easily drop a good 70-100 dollars on it.