looking for new ways to tie up

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sarahandnick, Apr 19, 2009.

1. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

Hello all

Me and my partner are into a little bit of mild bondage and looking for new techniques. Basically she loves to be tied up and helpless! lucky me :D

Im not so keen on leather so we tend to use handcuffs (fluffy ones) and a length of silk rope that we've got. We have tried all sorts of positions, basically what ever springs to mind but always looking for more ideas

So anybody got any suggestions position wise?

Have fun

Nick

2. Kanto

Kanto Member

Missionary Position:
    - Bind her wrists to a belt around her waist.
    - Bind her wrists to the outsides of her thighs.
    - Bind her wrists to the outsides of her ankles. You'll need to support her legs upwards for this during sex.
    - Wrists together above her head.
    - Ankles to a spreader bar. This can be tricky, as you may end up kneeling uncomfortably on the bar.

Doggy Style:
    - Her wrists to a dog collar around her neck (use a short chain). This will keep her head low and her ass more upturned.
    - Her wrists to the insides of her thighs.
    - Spreader bar to keep her knees apart.
    - Wrists behind her back, provided her chest and face have enough support.

Towing straps - Never use a ratcheting strap for binding a limb. However, you can wrap them around the bed to provide yourself new places to anchor her arms and legs

Oral:
    - Her wrists to a short chain to a collar.
    - Her wrists to a short length of chain around your waist. She wont be able to get away, but can't use her hands at the same time.

3. MrShoes

MrShoes New Member

Sarahandnik

You lucky lucky man. Just once, I wish my wife would let me hogtie her wearing nothing but stockings and heels. White rope black stockings ... oh god I am off for a shower !!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Please pay mind to the dates of these threads. You're replying to something that's over 3 years old and to someone who hasn't returned since that time.

5. biker061

Gold Member

and once again rebirth happens!!!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yes. But it could be good. I would love to hear some ideas on this topic. Once tied slutty to the sofa, knees on the ground, face down, arms spread out with her wrists roped over the armrests and anchored to the rear feet of the sofa ....I just grabbed a handful of that luscious mane of hers and.....

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Once you know the basic knots of rigging...you can add pretty much any of your own twists. T and I are having fun learning ropes. We belong to a rope group...we go to meetings once a month and learn new ties and such.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Where do you find these sorts of things?!?! I wanna go to rope group....im self taught here....I'm just a graduate of the school of hard knots.....
    But my trade allows me the ability to make some creative restraints...

9. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

Me and wifey are starting to get into this. Would love to go to tbat ropes group also. Right now all we have is an under the bed restraint system and some hand cuffs

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Most fetish sites have a locals section where you can find what classes are being taught. My local dungeon does ropes classes with a very well known person in the ropes community.