[Ask a Girl] Looking for lingerie...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Wckd_Beauty, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

So i'm looking for lingerie and I honestly don't have that much money to spend on a 'piece of fabric' that might not stay on that long, honestly :D
    I was wondering, ladies, what lingerie places do you go to online/in stores that have a great selection that's not stripper-style (or for strippers), but not over expensive?
    I've looked at Fredericks of Hollywood and of course Victoria Secret, which both have great selections, but I'm also looking at price.

Any ideas?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I know you're looking at price as a major factor, but trashy.com is a site to dream over, and it certainly has some hot outfits. They are so expensive though, and its something I suggest purely because I enjoy pouring over them-other than that, I buy my lingerie at local stores.

3. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

My roomate told me about that site, thanks!

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not sure if you have a "Priscilla's" in your area - but they have ALL prices and ALL sizes! I've 'googled' Priscillas, and the stores that pop up are NOT the one that's here in Virginia. I know NC has them.. other than that, I don't know where they have outlets.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

If you have a great body, anything will look great on you. Try somewhere cheap like K-mart or Wal-mart...or come here and I'll show you around. :brow

BD

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Personally I haven't found one single all-encompassing source for great lingerie at bargain prices. You really do have to browse around. lingerie.com seems to have a great selection, and I've bought from them before, but it's been many years.

But honestly, I find buying locally to be the best. Even your local Walmart, Kmart, and Sears will sometimes stock very pretty items. And of course Victoria's Secret is excellent, just watch for sales. Many sex toy stores here carry limited amounts of lingerie of varying styles, you may find something that suits you there. :)

Best of luck!

Scott37 likes this.
  7. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I guess you could always look on E-bay.

8. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Try discount stores, that sell designer seconds.