[M4W] Looking for fun in Atlantic Canada or at least online (bi curious)

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by KrayzieCMB, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Quick Summary - 27, a little overweight, haven't had sexual contact in 7 years, prefer someone local within atlantic canada and i can drive but will gladly have fun on the phone/internet disease free, low sexual and physical confidence that needs to change, will try all but not a lot of experience, bi curious, unlimited text in north/south america, last but not least ideal person would be mature patient experienced. Weight and looks play a minor role, will consider men

Hey all, don't really know what to say here. 27 year old male looking for someone to help me back into the sexual world and just live out fantasies and fetishes.

I am fairly good looking I think but about 40lbs heavier than I should be for 6' tall. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. If you need sexual stats let me know as I have never done this before. I am very open.

I find all humans sexually attractive whether it be male or female, young or old, small or large. I just love it when everyone is sharing pleasure as it should be.

I am open to just about anything but haven't experienced much because of prior girlfriends not knowing what they want or what to do. Was very frustrating to do the same routine time after time.

I would prefer an older woman who will be patient but have fun.

If I can't find anyone local I would love to exchange words, pics and video until I get a webcam.

So I could say a lot more as sex is the best thing in life but I don't want to ramble. Ask me anything and anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.