looking for advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kunoichi, Jul 24, 2012.

1. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

basically I am at a cross roads. soem onf you guys may know that I cam to this site trying hypnosis to effect me but sp far no matter what i tried it has failed. so that leave sme with my original problem let me start from the beginnig.

a long time ago I started writing down my sexual fantasies especially if they where good. they all had certain things and things Iwante dto experience just one problem. i found myself the directer of these experiences and not a player in the game.{basicaly a metaphore for not experiencing these things.} so for years I stocked hypnosis web sites to get the idea what it wa about and eventualy tryng it for a year. I tried to install two personalitues that would wher emy best. failure of oource came from this. so they leaves me the problem of howto experience my fantasies without hypnoisis

basocally out of my list theworst problem with what i want is two fold. one all the things I want to experience are mentalities or even worse when I expernce them i don't just want to be pretending.

some of the things i want to eperience.
    1. total lose of control of my life through a person whochanges me into a male sissy orforced feminization lifestyle.
    2. being a female badass.{note it conflits with the first one}
    3.forced loselife or lifestyle
    4. envey of women
    5. bing toyed with by a friend that messes with your head and is always playing trix on you {especialy if here a=is more than one.
    6. female superiority. from both perspectives.
    7. what I call the altoids efect. where you gain interest into someting but over time become adicted to it and lose the ability to stop.
    8. intrapment
    9. enjoyable entrapment
    10. being submissive
    11. warrior status[it's a combinatiponof being submissive and girly vs being incharge and dominate acording to rank and warrior ability.
    12.advanced life destruction.

basicaly thes ecan be summed up into three catgories.
    1. life fantasies where I am a dominate female warrior.
    2. sissification/mental change that leads to a the burn of consaquences and linability to get back control.
    3. differentthoughts and perspectives.

and this iis my problems start. the whole of my sexuality is built off expercing not the physical aspects of sexuality but mental ones most with remifications.both freing awesomness and cripoling lose of control and pwnage.{and yes even though I have very few dfatasies about dominance thpse fantasies are about life dominence.}

1. so how do i experience tges thiings safely but get teh acuratenes of the experieces.
    2. do I need somone that is a mental bdsm expert.
    3. my fantasies run the gamit of experience in life even though most seem to be life massokistic so is thee a way to experencemenlity instead of just the physiacl stuf of sexality.
    lastly.
    4.without hypnosis how can I become siisified and submissive to superior people that out rank me but badass in a feminien way to everybody eles as a personality trait.

2. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

by the wayi am looking for a good spell check so please bare with me.

3. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

Firefox web browser has one built in. That was brutal to try and read.

4. kunoichi

kunoichi Member