[M4W] Looking for a nice girl 25-42yo for steady partnership

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Patrik3838, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Patrik3838

Patrik3838 New Member

But also willing to experiment in private life and fulfill each other the most secret private dreams and wishes.
    I'll start. I'd love that you do some exercise at least sometimes and can exercise really hard. I hope you don't mind to sweat. First we take a shower together and I'll nicely wash and massage your body. It's almost 30C in exercise room where is prepared an exercise bike for you. You try to exercise as long you can. I see soon you all red and sweat pours on your face till you all shiny. Soon first drops run down your throat and soak in your shirt. You have to wipe off your face and drink big bottle of water. I'm really proud of you because you don't give up although sweat pours from every pore of your body. This way you can always arouse me the most. You need to relax for a while, drink more water and change headband. Than I go to you. I kiss you and tell you how much i want your body. I take off your shirt what is totally soaked and see your body, all shiny and drops of sweat running down. Then I took off rest of your clothes besides headband. You look like after bath and I hug you, very close to you and feel how sweat pours from you. I compliment you again for such hard work and put your hand on my hard dick..I told you how much you arouse me like this and besides that is sometimes such intense sweating good for your body. We lay down on mattresses covered with towels. Now my good girl will get bounty for such hard exercise. I want you just relax and enjoy your feelings. I'm caressing girl I love so much as my partner and at same time feel such strong animalistic arousal from your body. I can even smell your body, the pheromones in your sweat. I can feel my balls are totally full but first want to finish you. Our also did not orgasm for a week and start to be more and more aroused, moaning louder and louder. Sweat pours from you and soakes the towels but you feel stronger and stronger pleasure. You already almost screaming and I change my position and finish you with my tongue. Your body is shaking in strong orgasm and your juice spurts allover my face. I let you relax for a while and keep caressing your body and let you enjoy the sweet relief after explosion of pleasure. You whispering that it was such nice and you love me. Then you smile at me : " I think my boy needs also his pleasure and cum out all his juice. How you want to finish, babe? ", you ask me. I kiss u and way : " I know how much i love to press to your body, press tight to girl I love and you also know how much you arouse me now still pouring sweat. You can play with my dick but rather slower because I'm already such aroused, honey. " I press my body to yours and felt how is my girl's body drenched with sweat and felt your touches. And, also, I can smell your body, feel I cannot last such pressure for long time. You try to slow down but I'm very close, almost screaming with every your touch and now I feel I'm coming. I so so change my position and already scream in pleasure so strong I almost losing conciousness and cum a geyser of cum on your shiny body, then another waves of pleasure and cumming like never before, totally flooding your body with my juice.
    Some girl here would like this and can write me her fantasy?

2. fbbg

Gold Member

Lucky girl whoever gets that first date.......

3. MissScarlett

Gold Member

I'm 43 so I guess that's me out

lkg4f likes this.