Look, no hands!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by missyhuggins, Feb 9, 2009.

1. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

My SO and I have had a tough day and were both in need of some serious cuddling on the couch this evening so we curled up to watch Underbelly (Australian, True crime story made into a series.) I'm at that 'time' of the month so I wanted nothing more than to lay there, in my trackies, on this cold summers night (go figure, it's been sweltering for days) and just be loved.

We were laying still, nothing sexual for ages until he kissed my ear and breathed out hot air on the back of my neck. I reached back and started scratching his head gently. We both knew where it was leading but both pretended like it was innocent.

The arms drew in closer, the breathing got deeper, the kissing of my neck and ear got hotter and more passionate.
    I slowly started grinding into him, lightly at first, masterfully getting him work up while maintaining my comfy possie on the couch.

He breaths into my ear, "Fuck babe, you keep doing that and I'm going to cum."
    I didn't not think he was serious but I thought it may take a bit more than me grinding him, both of us fully clothed, for him to blow.

He nibbles me on the ear and goes, "I fucking told you, minx," before he goes stiff behind me and moans in my ear.

Minus the "Ah bloody hell, I've got spoof in my boardies", it was pretty fucking hot.

I think that's the first time I've got him off like that. No hands, mouth, just some good ol' fashioned dry humping.

I love that my body can make him feel that way, it sends me wild.

Any of you have something so simple that does the trick for your partners?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

LOVED the story!!!!

Ah, I remember dry humping; its what enabled me to keep my virginity until I was 19. ;)

3. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Thanks CL!

I've only done the dry humping thing until both of us can't hold off any longer before that night. It was so nice. I absolutely loved that I could make him feel like that.