Look! No Hands — auto-orgasmic

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by strathmore, Sep 19, 2008.

1. strathmore

strathmore New Member

A few years ago, I was seeing a lady whose clitoris was quite prominent. i.e. it was a little bit larger than normal, but more importantly, located a bit forward on the pubis. It was very accessible and sensitive.
    She could achieve orgasm easily just squeezing her legs. Once, she was wearing a tight pair of jeans while I was with her in a mall and she orgasmed from the friction of the jeans right in the main concourse.
    I haven't encountered this with other women I've been with (to my knowledge).

Any of you have similar experience?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Nope, I wish.

3. igor

Gold Member

And you let her get away? :eek

My wife is the total opposite. Even when aroused, her clit is almost impossible to find (if you didn't know where it was). There is no way it could ever be stimulated during intercourse, no matter what position was used. But it didn't take her long to orgasm when properly played with.

4. BuDzY

BuDzY New Member

I had a GF back in the day that when she squeezed her legs together and tapped her feet on the ground she could orgasm :D

5. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I ENVY those girls...grrrrrrr LOL

I need full on clit stim for a little while before i'm able to orgasm!! I can't even do it during sex unless i get it completly perfect which is very rare!!

Lucky, lucky girls!!

6. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Most of the references I've found to 'auto-orgasm' refer to cumming through fantasy, alone.
    Any of you ladies (or guys) able to experience that?
    If so, what type of fantasy produces orgasms for you?

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Nope can't say I have!!

8. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I saw a video online a while ago where a guy made it happen without touching him self... He stood completely still (naked of course), close his eyes, and after a few minutes you saw his knees buckle and boom cum.
    Was kinda kewl in a way though. He didn't touch or rub any part of his body, just simple thought.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

The realist in me makes me wonder if the video wasn't cleverly edited to make it appear that that is what happened. :)

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I can do that too. But with no ejaculation. just by pure imagery it can be done. With me it's more like a burst of energy than anything else.

11. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I asked this in another forum and here are a couple of responses... both from women.

"I do not have quite the sensitivity you mention. But in talking with my girlfriends and such I think I must be more sensitive then some. And I do believe the "shape" of everything down there matters.
    Sometimes when riding down the road wearing a pair of blue jeans I can feel the pressure of the seam on my clit. I get the urge or sensation of knowing that I could cum kind of quickly but as of yet have not completed the job in that fashion!
    I have to say your lady friend must have been worn out and happy all day long!"

"I've been able to come just by squeezing my legs together since I was five!! No kidding! In fact, I had to re-learn how to have an orgasm with my legs apart!! (And that didn't happen until I was in my 20s!) So yes, it's possible... and I used to think all women could do this. (Of course, this is a great skill to have on those long boring flights...). "

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

She better be careful, else she could accidentally end up in Kansas.

13. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Some more feedback from the other forum:
    "Our friend said she could have orgasms without touching herself. We talked about this often and finally one night she showed us. She could do it in several different ways. She could cum crossing her legs or just sitting in a chair. She said she could do this since she was young and thought all women could. She had some orgasms that were small and some that were intense."

"I often cum when riding my exercise bike. Oy."

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I once had a young GF who also had a bigger than expected clit but her hands free get off was ridding pillion on my motorcycle.
    The combination of big engine vibrations and tight spooning to my backside could get her to O.
    I loved riding with that woman!

15. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I've done it, but I have a clit piercing so it is not an even playing field.

16. DeeDee Solaria

DeeDee Solaria New Member

I have heard of this before somewhere on the net but no one i knew personally could do it. Only thing i know is that it seems that girls with bigger clits just orgasm easier in general. An ex of mine could orgasm almost instantly and i never had trouble finding where to touch if you know what i mean.

17. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I found this account on another site. Maybe we will have some volunteers to try it and report how well it works.
    ............................................................................................................................
    For as long as I can remember, I have been able to do something that not very many women can do. I am able to orgasm without touching myself.
    Every woman is different when it comes to masturbation. For those women who haven't ever tried this, you have nothing to lose. Describing how I am able to do this will, hopefully, help others who are interested in learning.
    It doesn't matter at all what I am wearing. I can wear a skirt, jeans, or nothing at all. I have found that wearing tight jeans helps how fast I orgasm, but that might be in part due to how aroused I am before beginning. Wearing tight jeans already puts pressure on my pussy and clit, which is really what causes me to have these types of orgasms.
    I have to be lying down on my back or leaning back in a chair. If I'm on my back, I normally lay back on a few pillows. If I'm in a chair I lean back not so much that I'm lounging, but enough that I can squeeze my legs together tightly. Once I'm in that position, I need to either cross my arms over my lower abdomen or squeeze my abdominal muscles tightly. Once I have begun, I slide my thighs together.
    I will do this for a few minutes, squeezing and then letting go of my thighs. Each time I squeeze I will grind my hips in circles. It puts more pressure on my clit and feels very good. I can feel the sensations throughout my whole body. While I'm doing that, I feel my legs begin to shake. Sometimes I will grind up and down, almost like I'm doing leg lifts.
    If I want to tease myself, I will stop and try not to keep my legs together. Sometimes I can do that, but other times I need to keep my legs together. By this time, I can feel how wet my pussy is and if I'm only wearing panties I can feel my inner thighs wet as well.
    As I get more aroused, I will squeeze my thighs together tighter and put more pressure on my lower abdomen. I will squeeze very tight and feel my orgasm getting close. At this point, I'll be biting my lip and trying to look innocent even though I'm squirming around a lot. Luckily, I can stay quiet when I orgasm.
    As I orgasm, I keep my thighs tight together and grind my hips. A wave of pleasure sweeps over my body and my legs will shake. I'll be breathing very hard and sometimes will need to close my eyes. My pussy will feel like it is throbbing and I'm sure it is. I will not be able to open my legs since my muscles will be very tense.
    After I orgasm, I will sit up straight and keep my legs apart. I get very sensitive after I climax and therefore can't have anything touching my clit or pussy. My face will be red and I will try to stop my legs from shaking. After a few minutes, I will be back to normal.
    I can do this a few times in a row and of course, like most women, the more I orgasm, the easier it is to climax. Each time I do this, I don't change the method that much. Depending on my level of arousal it will sometimes take a few minutes to orgasm while at other times it might take longer.
    As I said before, this is just my personal experience and description of how to do this type of masturbation. Until I started having sex, this was the only way I knew how to climax and it is a different type of orgasm than I have during sex.

18. WIguy

WIguy New Member

I wish I could find a woman like that...would never let that get away. Plus it would be a great ego boost LOL!