longevity tips

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aj`, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aj`

Aj` New Member

sorta embaressing topic but any of you guys out there have tips for ... lasting longer. Heres the story

My birthday was last week and my gf and i spent the whole day together, now we havent been having sex for very long but we both pretty much love doing it :D .

Anyway on my bd we had sex before i went to class, and then 7 more times throughout the day, its like we would do something, then go back to my room and go at it for a bit, usually multiple times. Anyway i know that when guys first start they arent supposed to last very long and i was actually pretty proud of myself to be able to go 8 times in a day ( im not joking )

But i never could last very long, i mean like 10 min tops. Will i get better with time or what, i want her to orgasm dangit !!!! but im kinda a newb so im lookin for the tips , thx.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well 10 minutes ain't too bad if you're really pounding away. But try changing positions when you think you're getting close. You can keep going for a lot longer that way, and you'll also become more inventive the more you try different techniques.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

HardRocker is bang-on. (Pardon the pun) Unless we're somewhat pressed for time, my wife and I will switch positions several times, going maybe 5-10 minutes per position. But we don't usually get into those positions until after an hour or two of oral and/or manual stimulation. If you want to give her an orgasm, get your head down there between her legs and take your time. Ordinarily that's the best way to give a woman an orgasm. I've given a couple women over two dozen orgasms orally and never gotten ANY for myself. (After that many, they're too wasted to do anything, but after they've rested awhile it's payback time.)

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I've a bit of experience in that raquet. My fiance and I used to only see each other once to twice a week. Once we got to see each other, we had sex like bunnies, and went at it 7-10 times in a day. At first, I couldn't orgasm, but after awhile, I kind of trained my body to react in a more timely manner. Even though he gave my PLENTY of manual and oral stimulation, I just couldn't durning sex, which to me is sad, because having an orgasm is something I like to share with the other person...So, I eventually just started having orgasms every time we went at it, even if it wasn't for very long.

5. Aj`

Aj` New Member

she just isnt real comfortable with oral stuff... but ill see what i can do and we shall see if she changes her mind :phat :cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.