Longest it ever took you to orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Andrew Williams, May 16, 2016.

1. Andrew Williams

What's the longest it ever took you to orgasm? Edging doesn't count. I'm looking for times when you were trying super hard to cum but just couldn't very easily.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Any time I've been extremely depressed or just not with it. It's been nearly impossible to cum. I've stimulated myself for close to 25 minutes with no luck. On a normal day less then five gives me a big O.

HazHardHat, CLE32793 and Cappy_Dick like this.
  3. Amature

Gold Member

About a half hour. My wife was trying every trick she knew and I just couldn't get off. It was a med I was using. Wish I'd known about it when I was 25!

LilaChels and playful pair like this.
  4. treo

Gold Member

It had taken me over an hour before. I actually had to jerk myself off for her. She felt terrible. She thought I wasn't attracted to her anymore. I had a terrible day that day and was not in the mood at all.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Several hours and several sex sessions later but not an intentional thing.
    That was due to the effect of Tramadol pain killers which did not suppress the pleasure but seemed to shut down the release mechanism.

Amature likes this.
  6. FastNHard

Gold Member

Masturbating = probably 3 hours and sex = I believe the longest was 6 or 7 hours, drunk.

7. Abc27

Abc27 New Member

About 11 years I think

8. sensless

Gold Member

Sometimes I have sex only for my man, like this very morning. He was in the mood and I wasn't. We had sex and I didn't bother to try and have an orgasm. My pussy was wet from the beginning and sex was easy. I just didn't want to go for it for myself. It was for him.

If I want an orgasm, I have an orgasm and it's quick, mostly.

Amature and HazHardHat like this.
  9. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

7.5hrs of masturbating. Off and on - but the "off" was for bathroom breaks. I painted myself with cum when I finally exploded!

10. Amature

Gold Member

I take Tramadol myself. Maybe that's why I last longer than I use to when I was younger. It's funny how meds affect people differently. My problem is the anti-depressant I'm on for severe nerve pain in my legs I discussed in another post. I did talk to my doctor and she doesn't want to take me off it. I did cut back from two pills a day to one, and take it at night. So far morning sex is easier for me to get off, but I still have to work at it. The feeling is fantastic, I just seems to slow down the release mechanism as you said @lbushwalker .