Longer Sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curiouskitty, Dec 23, 2012.

1. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

heey! for everyone that actually reads my threads/posts, you guys know that i DONT get to have sex as often as i'd like. and i have a problem with that now as well...

My boyfriend does not last long... how sex last for like 20-30 mins on a good day. and i dont know how to make it last longer? like i tried sucking him off and than fucking him but yet it seems like it did nothing at all..

Any advice guys? i don't get sex as often as i want it, and when i do get it its not that long! so i just can't win -_-

2. mrcock

Gold Member

I have a few questions

does he smokes tobacco?
    does he drinks alcohol?
    what does he likes to eat?
    did he had injuries?
    does he sleeps 8 hours a day?
    is he taking drugs?
    is he taking meds?
    what kind of job?
    is he doing sports?

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Aww sorry to hear that kitty :( maybe more foreplay?

If it just sex in particular, I have no experience in this but I've heard of techniques and even rings that have helped men last longer...I may be wrong, but I read it somewhere lol

Best of luck to you!!

#3 MordsithLove, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Have you tried orgasm denial? Get him to the point of no return and just stop all stimulation. It works for us. Or you could try numbing lube.

5. curiouskitty

does he smokes tobacco? Yes
    does he drinks alcohol? Sometimes
    what does he likes to eat? He doesn't eat many things, he doesn't like alot of food. he's very bland
    did he had injuries? nope.
    does he sleeps 8 hours a day? usually. except when im asking for sex.
    is he taking drugs? Nope
    is he taking meds? nope
    what kind of job? He lift furniture all day. ( but hes had off for like 5 days...)
    is he doing sports?No

Thanks Mords, i need the luck!! ughh.

AGFUNK,i tried that last night.... i got him to almost cum and i stopped and than he was like okay time for bed.. :/

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

He's selfish. I think you should kick his ass. Seriously. If he doesn't care about you enough to at least try to have sex more often then I think it's a lost cause.

7. curiouskitty

Ugh, thanks. i just wish he would fuck me more.

8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Try talking to him about it again. What does he say when you've talk to him about it before?

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You can also try changing positions as well if you haven't tried that.

10. mrcock

Gold Member

if he smokes tobacco then naturally he ain't doing no sports, that with a physical type of work, perhaps gives him tiredness

also try to be more specific on what he eats? works all day? perhaps, he finds some time for a burger king or mcdonald's, is he?

I dunno if you checked other threads where I was talking about the food, but if you don't then you gotta know that everyone should avoid animal fat, sugar, flour

generally, it is already understood by your answers that it is how you spend your day, that is by smoking tobacco, not doing sports, the sex you get later

luck to you though

11. donk730

donk730 Member

Maybe he is gay, and you just do not turn him on, I would guess you will never be happy with him, I would say leave him and find somebody that will satisify your needs..

12. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

Its simple, , more sex equals longer sex!!!

When its been a few days for me and i know the wife is in the mood, i will have a few beers or some whiskey... i also try to take my mind off what ever we are doing at the time just to prolong it.... other than that if you are only having sex once aweek, thats why its not lasting..

13. porcupine

porcupine New Member

May be because he is a working man he wants to go to sleep early at night. Let dinner be an half an hour earlier....Take him to bed half an hour earlier. you score the 30 min Let him get to sleep at the time he's use to. Maybe he sees sex as work too!. In bed: YOU do the work. Somehow let him think of sex during the day....more foreplay. Don't just go for his dick's head...Change positions frequently. Work on your sex life. Put effort in. Know what he likes. Remember: Your getting exited while reading this space....he's at (the damn)work.

14. just4fun

Gold Member

20-30 mins is plenty for me on any given night. Heck I'm a quicky type girl. I orgasam pretty easily so 5-10 mins always gets the job done. Now on nights I have been drinking I tend to want longer sessions.

15. igor

Gold Member

Geez, 20 - 30 minutes is usually plenty long. Polls show that is about the ideal length of
    PIV sex most gals want. I guess what you need is more foreplay before the act.

16. vKane

vKane New Member

You are going to have to communicate with your boyfriend that your needs are not being met. Best to do in the least offensive way possible but it still must be done. Only after both of you acknowledge that there is a problem can you team up to seek out a solution. Without honest communication you are going nowhere.

My wife is intensely sexual, multi-orgasmic and favors longer sessions. Her first orgasm just gets her warmed up, and she routinely has four to six orgasms in a session over the course of 40 minutes to an hour. Being a loving husband and partner I refuse to leave her unfulfilled so we have been forced to get creative in the bedroom and we discuss what works, what doesn't, and keep exploring so we can keep things exciting.

We extend foreplay for as long as it takes to insure my wife is fully warmed up before we even think about engaging in intercourse and mix things up with oral/manual/toys/etc. to enable me to pace myself and hold off ejaculation until she has had enough. We have learned to work together to manage the sexual energies we generate together to insure she get to peak as many times as she likes while simultaneously keeping me at a delicious high level just under the boiling point so I last as long as is required and we both achieve fulfillment.

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

20-30 minutes of PIV sex is too long for me. If I haven't cum in the first couple of minutes after penetration, I'm certainly not going to after 20 or more. However a typical love making session including foreplay, wrestling, oral sex, joking, cuddling and chatting, lasts a couple of hours, sometimes more.

18. ISOParadiseCity

Are we talking 20-30 of penetration time ? Is that your complaint ? Or is your complaint that the entire act including foreplay, oral, penetration, and post sex is 20-30 minutes ?