long term effects of pot and aderol on your erection

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fstep

fstep Banned

i used to smoke a lot (quit about a month ago for good this time cause of school ) and did a prescription drug called aderol once or twice a week at night clubs (this drug basically does something to you that makes you not be able to fuck while you're on it) but i stopped that too now

so i was wondering if there're any long term effects associated with these or does everything go back to normal once you stop doing them as i started having some erection problems about 8 months ago...

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I have read a few times that pot can effect sexual performance and fertility....especially if smoked often.

Not sure about other drugs, although I have heard of men having problems sustaining erections who take prescription drugs...

Best to stay away from all drugs...if you can....:)

3. fstep

fstep Banned

whats considered often and are the effects permanent or do they ware off once you stop smoking

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Well i would say often is smoking every day....

There are no hard and fast rules, but I do know of a guy who is your age and notices that he cannot sustain an erection like he used to.....he smokes daily...

I would say if you gave up smoking, there would be more of a chance of getting back to normal...you are young...so dont worry too much

5. tombrown

tombrown New Member

i masturbated 5 times one day when i was on adderall. it was extremely fun.. i just wanted to masturbate all day.. too bad the reason i was on adderall was to study.

6. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

I smoke fairly often, about 5 times a week as of late, and i have noticed it takes me more to get it up, especially under the influence. If i haven't smoked that day, or in a few days, i dont have problems, but it usually comes from the lack of ability to focus, and the fact that i KNOW the weed is messing with me, messes up my concentration and ability to sustain an erection. Like i said, when i stop smoking for a while, im good to go, but if i smoke to much, or think too much (which happens often when high) it gets difficult.

7. fstep

fstep Banned

been there ... do you know if doing that or using aderol in general has any negative effects on that stuff though

8. tombrown

tombrown New Member

im not sure, but i doubt affects more than libido. i find it easier to have sex when im high.. i smoke every day at least once.

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Just so you don't find yourself in a cloud of smoke, asking your buddy, "Dude................... Where's my dick?" ;) lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.