Long sex sessions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alpha.red.8, May 12, 2009.

1. alpha.red.8

alpha.red.8 New Member

Been married for 7 years now and during this time I have learned to have excellent ejaculation control, being able to cum when I choose. My wife obviously enjoys my control because I often loose count as to how many times she will orgasm during intercourse.

And my sexual appetite only seems to be growing since I've began to master this control but my wife seems to not have the same daily zeal that I have for intercourse. Often times what I view as I'm just getting started, she tells me to "finish it off", this is usually after about 20-30mins. Most times I will just act like I am done then go off and masterbate in private. My package is about 1.5inches too long and thick which I know hurts her in some positions, and alot of positions we can't even do because of this, so I try and vary the speeds and thrusting so that I don't wear her down too much.

I know me going off and masterbateing isn't healthy as we both need to be satisfied but I am at my wits end. What is the normal desire for a woman? do they prefer short intercourse sessions of 5-10mins or are there women who can handle 45min+ sessions daily? Am I a freak for wanting/needing marathon sex?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I don't think you're a freak for wanting marathon sex. After all sex feels good so the longer it lasts, the better, right? The problem is that most women do not want marathon sessions. Recent studies indicated that most women prefer sex (that is, penetrative intercourse) to last between seven and thirteen minutes. Any longer and she starts to get sore, which causes her enthusiasm to wane, and her level of arousal to go down. Most men lose all interest in sex immediately after they orgasm. Women on the other hand, can have multiples, but she can only have so many orgasms before she's just plum worn out and ready to clean up and call it a night.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

My, my, my, what a provacative first post! :tup

I have about a million words I want to write, but no time to do it right now, but I will leave you with this. Masturbation is healthy and normal, even if you are married. You know that, right? You should not hide it from your spouse or look at it as proof of some kind of failure in your lovemaking sessions.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Boy, oh boy what a revelation for some here.
    I just adore extended & protracted sex and here are two real live hot ladies saying enough is enough!
    Only today experienced a session of me wanting more and lover curtailing it (after only 3 orgasms) by waking my arse (that is a smacking which felt hell good) consequently making me come in seconds and that was only lunchtime interlude!
    I have always thought that the female of our species were the stayers and for the most part they seem to be except for a few of us old stayers perhaps?:)