Long Nails

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by BinghamtonNY, Apr 27, 2012.

1. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Long real nails on ladies with beautiful hands. My personal favorite!

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

i like the way they look.....i like the way they feel dug into my back.....but i hate listening to her complain about what a pain in the ass they are.....so off they came....cant blame her....i wouldnt want that crap on the ends of my fingers either...

3. LS69

LS69 Member

I like to caress my bf's neck and head with my long nails. Anything else he wants me to.

4. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

Long, painted and well manicured is very sexy...I love it!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

well i guess they did look good wrapped around certain ..uh..things...

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I find pretty hands attractive, but the shorter the nails the better for me

7. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

i have my nails always long and polished,...he loves to feel my nails on him....

8. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

My nails don't grow very long so I keep them trimmed to a nice length, buffed and occasionally polished.

I do love it when I feel a girls nails scrape gently up my sides or up the back of my legs...*shiver*

9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Due to my wife's job she cannot keep her nail long but she does keep them up nice. They are sexy and long nails do have an attraction.

10. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

Long nails are ok, for digging into the back. Just get in the way other wise.

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Im going through through culinary school so long nails work against me and all I've been taught. On the rare occasion I allow my nails to grow out its not for very long before I cut them off.

My husband loves them long, I can do without. The length I have them at right now is perfect in my opinion.

12. city_girl

city_girl New Member

Hmmm......I love to wear my nails long and I know men enjoy the feel and look of them too. I've never been able to grow them so I always get salon ones, which look great but can get impractical so I go for periods without them, I'll be honest I don't feel half as sexy or naughty when that's the case :)

13. ginger

Gold Member

Nicely kept nails not to long are turn on for me :)

14. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I like to keep mine at medium length and natural. I do have a MASSIVE collection of polishes in every friggin color of the rainbow...I usually change my nail color twice a week :D but I like it, makes a women's hands feminine. I have long fingers so it accents very nice. My fiancé doesn't really care about my nails (as long as they're clean of course), so it's all for personal quirks.

15. city_girl

city_girl New Member

There are some guys for whom they are a massive turn on, when I've had fake salon ones I met quite a few,. I dated one middle eastern guy who seemed as fascinated by my nails (and clothes and shoes for that matter lol) as he was with me as a person. We'd go back to his flat for sex and he'd say stuff like ' I really want to feel you scratching me honey' ....I'd kind of lay back thinking whatever....u know 3cms long acrylic talons may look sharp but the last thing they'll do is scratch u lol, short natural nails do that much better. We'd finish and argue afterwards.....a total fetish but I did love the way I seemed to arouse him in bed

16. sandwich

Gold Member

I know this is off topic, but I would love to hear about culinary school. One of my relatives is an executive chef, and my bf considered going at one point (he did something else that he likes just as well). I will start a thread about professions in just a minute.

Back to the topic....I am naturally blessed with nice nails that are strong and grow long, but I play piano, so I had to go with my first love which was not my fingernails. I keep them short but not super short, and they are always polished because I am love with all things colorful. Let's try that again...colourful...the UK way looks prettier.

17. mrcock

Gold Member

sandy, do you effect the piano, or is it traditional?

:lol