Long-distance girlfriend and vibrator?!?!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Twistalicious7, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Twistalicious7

Twistalicious7 New Member

My girlfriend goes to university in a different city to mine, and we can't really see each other that often. We're both 19 and before she left we had sex twice, and we were craving each other after she left. As a surprise and as a present, I sent her a vibrator I know she was eyeing for months. I attached a note "On one condition... you let me see and hear". Before that, we'd had been having phone sex and Skyped each other masturbating. She was thrilled, I was happy.. it was good :) and then she used it..
    She loves it.. like, after she uses it, she's speechless. It's just dawning on me that... I'm jealous. I am extremely jealous. Of one, the vibrator itself, for obvious reasons. And two.. because she is having so much fun alone with the vibrator. All I have is my hands and guys - you know what having to go back to masturbating feels like. I'm jealous that she's having so much fun, and I'm feeling.. bad about it :ugh: Any advice?

Thanks for any help :)

2. Twistalicious7

Twistalicious7 New Member

Oh and. Because she gets so much pleasure from it, she can't let me see or hear.. she says she has performance issues..

3. Meee

Gold Member

You gave her that pleasure. Would you like her to be getting it from guys on her campus instead? The next time she comes home for a visit, think about how much gratitude she's going to be expressing about the vibrator. She might even bring it. :tup Just keep the relationship going with other kinds of communication, and the phone sex you were talking about. Be patient--it's possible that she'll get more used to it and more comfortable about letting you hear her.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi T7, that was a thoughtful gesture on your part sending her the vibrator; a present from you which she obviously appreciates!
    So why the sad sack response?
    As Mee says of course she is likely to respond in kind when you are physically back together but in the interim be happy that you are indirectly providing her sensual pleasure and be positive in keeping that thought as you provide yourself private relief.