Lonely

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Thorn, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

I pissed her off and she left me tonight. Don't know where she went but 4 now I'm a free man, but I don't like it! :(

BTW I was ynosoiav. LOL! Now I'm Thorn. Fitting I guess? :ugh

2. Eros

Eros New Member

I am very sorry to hear. Is it permanent? Need to talk more? My thoughts are with you both.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm sorry for raising concern. I was drunk at 4 AM when I posted that she left me. She did leave but I knew where she was. She had to get away cuz I was being a real ass. I don't blame her for leaving and hopefully she will be back this afternoon.

4. Eros

Eros New Member

The last time I acted like a real ass to my wife - it really put things in perspective for me. It actually really helped me appreciate her because I thought she was going to leave me. I didn't know what I had till I almost lost it. Humans are funny creatures. It is weird; but I try to imagine my life without her as if she left and it helps me remember how darn lucky I am to have her. It helps me keep my problems with her past at bay when I realize that I am just lucky.

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i guess booze and performance doesnt really work for you.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

I hear you Eros. Even though I knew where she was and when she would be back it still is a lonely feeling knowing I caused her to feel like that. I can't even imagine life without her. (don't want to) Thanks for the support!

You're right Longnstrong. LOL! It messed things up last night for sure. I let it though, so I can't put the blame on the boose. I have to control the drinking a little better to say the lease.

7. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

why dont you try smoking stuff instead. :p

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Now that's an idea!! ;) But where does a 56 year old grandpaw of two go to by it? :phat

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

well i would say maybe you kids (grand kids)???

10. Thorn

Gold Member

She came home yesterday afternoon and we talked and are giong to work everything out. As I said, my drinking is the problem so that's what I'm starting with. I'm not going to drink at home anymore. (should help the sex a lot too) If we go to a bar once or twice a week and I have 4 or 5 drinks and don't drink at home afterwards I'm fine. But the other night 20 beers was way to much. It turned me into something that I'm not. When she left the other night it woke me up - scared the hell out of me!
    :eek

11. Eros

Eros New Member

I must say that I am impressed that you can drink 20 beers and remain conscious. I get woozy at 3 and have never drank more than 5 drink at a time. I guess I have a wimpy liver.