locking knees and chronic headaches

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by firmjerm, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firmjerm

firmjerm New Member

Ever since I started masterbating when I was younger I realize how strange of a habit I picked up along the way. During masterbation I lock my knees up and it seems make it more pleasurable, but now it seems like if I don't do it than it's not that great at all. As if I'm bored of it or what? Anyone else think this is stupid? I do, and that sucks ass. I also have been getting EXTREMELY chronic headaches in the event of all this, I've read over other posts and apparently the knee thing doesn't have anything to do with it. But as far as the headache goes, it still hurts. :(

2. Zack

Zack New Member

Everyone is different and their habits or techniques are sometimes key factors. For me I don't have a habit, however, I sometimes shake my legs before an orgasm when I'm getting head... My gf thinks its cute but I can't control it so I just let it go and not resist, I'd have to agree it does feel better when you let your body take control and let your mind free.

3. jojo

jojo New Member

Sometimes I hold my breath for like 30 seconds when masturbating when getting near to the end. It seems to highten and quicken the good feeling.

jo

4. KRISTIN

KRISTIN New Member

JEREMY! i 2 go threw this problem... but its ok... i find it best 2 hold my breath, and jus enjoy the ride, treat it like a hangover and swollow some asprin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.