Living Apart from Significant Other

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by PassionateMale, Sep 26, 2009.

1. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I currently live apart from my girlfriend and it is really awful for your sex life lol. But, occassionaly my gf will take a picture of herself and send it my way. I absolutely love it, every time, no matter how many I have?

Anyone else in a similar situation? Do you all send pictures back and forth?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Re: Leaving Apart from Significant Other

Before I moved in with my boyfriend we used to do that all the time. We'd send pictures and naughty texts to one another throughout the day. Then after we moved in that all stopped.

3. PassionateMale

She is pretty conservative and innocent for the most part so she doesn't like to do it as often as I would like lol...but I am certainly happy when I get them.

4. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

Ya, long distance relationships suck. I had one with my now wife, and we were on the verge to brake the deal due to LDR: trust issues etc. We found that unexpected passionate phone calls worked good!

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's kinda sad, Puss. :(

6. PassionateMale

Sent her a picture of the big guy yesterday, she always gets a little embarrassed cause she is worried someone around her my see it on her phone when she gets it...provides me with a good laugh lol.

Definitely had more fantasies the last couple months than I've ever had, that's for sure.

7. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

you know, there's a set of sex toys now that couples can use on each other remotely. like, she jacks it into the computer and you do too, and you each get to control each other's sexual stimulation. forgot what it's called and i'm sure it'll cost a bundle but...

the long distance thing has not worked for me. tried it with two girlfriends and we ended up drifting apart. but then, that's me.

8. PassionateMale

Its been almost four months so far, and we have seen each other a couple times during that time period. I got until about May til I'm back home.

9. justthegirl

justthegirl New Member

i've been in the same LDR for 3yrs now, only seeing each other every 2months. it really does suck but you can make it work. we send each other tons of pics and i've gotten really great at phone sex haha

at first i hardly sent any but after a month or so i warmed up to it and now i usually send a few a day to be honest, but i'm always horny so that probably plays a big part in it lol

10. Slamtastic

Slamtastic New Member

What springs to mind for me with this is the 2 player 'massager' game on Xbox live, you control the vibrations of the other 'player' through the controller. Cheap, and goofy, but kinda funny, also. And maybe it'll serve a purpose.

11. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

I always knew I loved my ex's 360.....:D Xbox FTW!