Little problem I have

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pown4, May 4, 2010.

1. Pown4

Pown4 New Member

Hey there, ok, i have a problem. So this is my story...I lost my virginity 7 months ago (was 17), was great, I lasted so much longer then i thought I would, the girl didnt even believe I was a virgin, lasted about an hour, she came 3 times before i came once. So anyways we broke up a month after...and I didnt have sex again until 3 weeks ago with my new girlfriend...and for some reason, now, when I have sex with her, I cum in like 5 minutes not even, and its not even hardcore sex like I use to have with my ex...its like a slow steay pace. Also...shes less tighter then my Ex...and less hot. I might as well get into more details....I always eat her out and make her cum before i penatrate her( and she is REALLY REALLY WET WHEN I DO)....would this change anything for myself cumming alot faster? And it also seems that I cant get a full erection anymore and its alot harder to stay hard even if i do have a mild erection. Im 18 if it changes anything. Would drugs/masterbation have an effect on me?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Drugs would absolutely have an effect on you. If you take certain ones, even drink a little to much before you do anything, it can and will effect your ability to hold an erection. As far as masturbation is concerned, I don't see why that would be an issue. I mean, yeah, if you spank it WHILE you're eating her out, cum, and then try to fuck her, yeah it's going to be an issue. But if you're just taking care of your morning wood, then taking care of her in the afternoon, not it's not to change anything.

Also..I know this sounds weird, but if you're just not into her..it may also hinder your ability to really get into it?

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yes, what Mitt said is very true.

Also, I find that my staying power wanes after I go down on her for a long session. But if I start with enough foreplay, oral and/or fingers, to get her nice and wet and excited and on the verge of orgasm and then switch to fucking I last much longer.

If I still cum before she has had enough, then I immediately switch back to oral and fingers until she's all shook up. I'm lucky to have a wife that can orgasm during penis-in-vagina sex. Many women don't.

Also, though your first experience was super, for men your age it's very common to be a bit quick on the trigger.