Little Miss Perfect

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

The sister in law story.

The differences between my wife Misty and her sister Crystal. As some what described in previous stories Misty is defined as a bad girl/party animal. Bleach blonde hair,Short with big tities, And a little on the chubby side. Her hobies consists of smoking pot,Getting drunk and laying around with her legs spread.

Crystal on the other hand. Was 18 at the time,Senior in high school. Her life revolved around her studies and her athletics. She was a streight A student. And also voted class president,Most likely to suceed,Homecomming queen. On the athletic side she was captin of the cheer leader squad. She was also on the track team,Volley ball team and the gymnastic team. She was college bound with a 100% paid for scolarship,She was tore between becomeing a lawyer or a Realestate agent like her mom. I allways pressed her toward being a lawyer, So she help keep me, Misty and her oldest brother Bubba out of jail.

She was taller than Misty at 5ft. 10. Her body lean and muscular,She works out 5 days a week. She has long red hair and green eyes like her mom,Big D. cup tits like her sister. Now all this does not make Crystal no angel, Like any other young woman,She gets horny and wants to fuck. But the average teenage punk has zero chance of getting in to her panties. Crystal has standards. Her boyfriends have to have substance and some high up social status. This was usually some of the jocks,Sometimes the preppies. Once in a while it was a college boy, Or a military man.

We'll start the story, When Misty was 21 and sitting in jail on drug charges. Sgt. Tyrone Jackson, The officer that arrested her was fucking her on a regular basis. He got a chance to fuck her mom Debie,When she came to visit. He then discoverd her youngest and hottest daughter Crystal,It became his personal goal to bust this beauty and fuck her to. But she would not be an easy catch for him.

Tyrone really did not fit in well down here. He was from the big city of Philidelphia,Recruted by the federall government,And sent here for an afirmative action program. He was cocky,Arrogant and pissed people off. He was at odds with the chief,Chief did what he could to keep Tyrone on a short leash,But being a federall agent,He allways did what he wanted. The chief was getting complaints all the time, Mostly from the young white women around the comunity. Specially the ones that worked at the jiggle joint over at the county line.

But Crystal was special,He stalked her. After scool at cheerleader practice,At the movie rental store, Where she worked part time on the weekend. And even at church on Sunday morning. He knew her routine, On this particular Sunday morning he staked out the church. Parking his unmarked LTD. in the old logging road in the back of the cementary. She soon drove up in her brown Toyota Celica. With his binoculars in one hand and strokeing his bbc. In the other. He watched her join her friends in her white Sunday dress and navy blue pumps.

About 9:30,Everyone started to go inside the one room church house,They were having a singing with severall groups after the worship hour,A big crowed showed up. After Crystal went inside, Tyrone continued to watch the people. An old pickup truck caught his attention, Parking close to the back door. An old man in overauls started unloading cages of rattle snakes.For a moment he thought this would be his chance to bust her,But decided againest it since this is where the chief and his family atends church.

He was close enough to hear every word of the fire and brimstone sermon,As the word of God was preached. He sufford as the music hour started. As the banjo rang and the fiddle squaled as the gospell hyms were played. He stayed,People came and went as the singing groups changed. Crystal had the hots for the guitar picker and lead singer in the bluegrass band,She found herself aroused and had to do something about it. Tyrone watched her as she walked out the back door and toward the woods. The outhouse was about 15 yds. in to the woods. When she did not come right out. Tyrone went in to investigate.

He stayed in the woods so no one would see him. He peeked in to a hole in the wall of the shit house. There was Crystal,Her white dress was off her tits were out of her bra. Bent over with the young singer,Pounding her pussy from behind. She moaned as the young man reached around and squeezed her big tits. Her hand was down rubbing her clit. Tyrone took his cock out and stroked it,While the 2 lovers had sex. They soon climaxed. They kissed and quickly dressed,Tyrone went back in to the woods,So he would not be seen. Crystal and her lover left the outhouse at different times, So they would not be seen together.

After the event was over,Tyrone followed Crystal. He turned the blue lights on and pulled her over. She was verry polite and friendly as he checked her license, She sat with her bible in her lap. He let her go, The hand of God protected her once again. He could not keep his mind off of her.He needid help getting her,He finally got it from his buddy,Mr. Dudley and Mrs. Beasley. They were the principals at the school. A plan was conspired.

Crystal was in her 5th.period Algebra class. Mrs. Beasley came to the door.

*Crystal I need you to come with me please*

*Yes ma'mm.* Crystal gets up and follows Mrs Beasley. She is led to the parking lot where Tyrone was waiting with a large k9.

*We need to look inside your car.*

* There is nothing in my car!* Classes were changeing. Everyone stood around watching as the most popular girl in school tossed her keys to the cop. He opened the car. The dog went right to a package under the seat. Tyrone took out his knife and cut the package open,Then tasted the white powder.

*Your in big trouble!...This is cocaine!*

*No way!...It aint mine!...Mrs. Beasley you beleave me don't you?*

*Crystal I'm sorry but your under arrest...Put your hands on your head and spread your legs.* Mrs. Beasley frisked her.

*Ugh...Like this is so embaressing!* She complained. Mrs. Beasley put the cuffes on her and led her holding her upper arm. The police car was right there but they led her back inside the school.

* I thought I was going to jail!* She would allmost wish she was to get away from all the students stareing at her. Inside the crowded hallway all the students parted out of the way to watch her. A camera flashed.

*Crystal this is going to be in the year book!* A nerdy looking girl anounced. She was led back out another door and toward a portable class room, Well actually an an old rusty trailer,Out by the woods,Back in the old days before political corectness this is where the retarded kids were kept,So they would not be a destraction to others. They go inside There sits Mr. Dudley,Behind the teachers desk.

*Just what the Fuck is this about!?* Crystal yells

*Youg lady calm your ass down!*

*Hey!...Your that God Damn ______! My momma warned me about!*

*Bitch!* He slapped her allmost knocking her down.

*Don't you ever talk to me like that!.....Like you better than me or something!....Yous just a white trash whore like your momma and your sister!...Cause I seen what ya did in the shit house after church the other Sunday!* She looked at him with a shocked look on her face.

*How do you know that?*

*I got my ways....Now Mrs. Beasley is going to take those hand cuffes off. And your going to undress and hand your clothes over.*

*No way!...I'm not stripping for anyone!*

* I can take you down to the station, And you will do it down there!...You can share a cell with your sister....Thats enough cocaine to get you a felony!...You may loose that free ride to college.*

*Grrrrrrr!* She growels

*Your blouse and bra, Take them off!* She slowly unbuttons it and takes it off. Mrs Beasley takes it. She gets out of her bra. Her big tits fall.

*Nice...You got titties like your sister!...Pinch those nipples and pick them up.* She obeys the order then looks at Mrs. Beasley.

*Shoes next. Off with them.* She bends her right leg and takes her shoe off, Then the lft one. Mrs. Beasley takes the sexy pumps and sets them on the teachers desk.

*Yeah!...Your sister was wearing a pair like that when I busted her sexy ass.* He looks at her bare feet and pink painted toes.

*Continue.* She takes off More later

Country_Lily likes this.
  2. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

ohhh where is the rest?

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

She slowly unsnaps and pulls her zipper down,A pair of whte cotton panties comes in to view. She wiggles out of her tight Guess blue jeans. Her panties has an obvious wet spot in the crotch.

*Is all this turning you on?* Tyrone asks. She ignores his smart ass question and slips off her panties. The 2 men stared at her clean shaved pussy. Mrs. Beasley takes the panties and tosses them over to the desk, Where the rest of her clothes lay. Mr. Dudley picked up the panties and gave them a long sniff. He then smiled. Tyrone took off his gun belt. Crystals eyes were glued to the 9mm. Lugar, That was in the holster.

*I see ya lookin at it!...You try something.....I'll kill your ass dead!* Mr. Dudley locks the gun inside the desk. Crystal knew it was useless to try to get out of this. As Tyrone was undressing. Mr. Dudley got up looking at her pussy. He pushed all her clothes off in to the floor. He turned her around and pushed her on to the desk. She layd back. He slipped 2 fingers in to her wet pussy,He then took them out and sucked her juices from his fingers. He went down on her, Spreading her lipps and licking her pussy. Tyrone watched him totally amazed.

*Damn!...Bro!...Yous eat that yap?....I thought only white motherfucker did that!*

*Crystal clean man...She clean !*

*Aint no pussy that clean!....She pss through it,Bleed through it!....And no telling who she ben fuckin!...And you gonna put your mouth in that nasty shit!*

*Man!...Shut the fuck up!* He then spread the cheeks of her ass, He sticks his tongue up her ass.

*Hey!...You just put your tongue in the dootie hole?....You a nasty mother fucker!* He laughs.

*Quit watch in me and watch her!...I know what I'm dooing!...My white wife taught me this!*

*I see where you get that shit now!....You better not spoil a sista like that!* Crystal moans. Mr Dudley replaces his tongue with a finger, He then puts 3 fingers up her pussy, And sucks her clit. She quickly cums, Her body convulses she cums so hard. Mr Dudley gets up and starts to undress. Tyrone stands before her,She looks at his long thick cock.

*You to big!...I can't handle that!*

*Oh Yeah you can!...Your sister and momma did just fine!* She looked down at it as he guided it in to her slit. He presses it in to her tight hole.

*Ugh...Ugh....Ugh!* She grunts as it goes in. He slowly pumps it in and out. She begins to enjoy it. As her grunts turn in to pleasureable moans. He gets faster. She begins to play with her tits. He reaches for her ankles pushing them back. She cums again. One orgasm after another. She turns her head to the right,Looking out the window, She sees her classmates looking in, They all have there cocks out strokeing. She cums again. Tyrone feels himself fixing to cum, He pulls out and jerks off, All over her belly,tits and face. She smears the cum all over her.

Tyrone steps back and lets Mr.Dudley have a turn. His cock was not as long,But had more girth to it. She squealed as he enterd her,After a few pupps he picked her up. She wrapped her long legs around him,And hangs on. Mrs. Beasley watches as her star student is getting the fuck of her life, Tossing her head back and cumming again.

*Uh!...I'm fixing to cum!...Suck my dick if you want a good grade!* He sets her down,She goes right to work trying to deep throat his fat cock.

*AAAhhhh!!!....Yes!* He explodes in her mouth. His hot cum leaks outand runs down her chin,She sucks,pumps his cock draining his big balls. After both men are satisfied Mrs. Beasley takes her to the bathroom to clean up and dress.

*Do you need me to give you a ride home?*

*No...I'll be okay.*

Crystals status in life changed slightly,She was still extreamly popular,But now she had the slut reputation,That like her sister had before her, For the rest of her senior year,Like her sister she would find herself in the office often,Developing her bad girl side.

Country_Lily and Silverfox like this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Just finished it.

anotherguy and HotForHoney like this.
  5. Silverfox

Gold Member

Pretty hot, Mikey.

Country_Lily, Mikey22 and HotForHoney like this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks for finishing the story.... I'm sure there's more though.

Country_Lily and Mikey22 like this.
  7. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes I can create more. Sorry it took so long. Work and real life gets in the way some times.

Country_Lily likes this.
  8. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Oh yes, Mrs Beasley takes her to that bathroom and has her way with Crystal :)

danrb007 and Mikey22 like this.
  9. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh don't you worry none!...Mrs. Beasley plays a big part in future stories, She's a sexy thing

Country_Lily likes this.
  10. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Yes, yes, yes! Just what I like to hear ;-) xx