little bit of help

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by matt4265, Oct 9, 2007.

1. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

hi people,

thought this would be a good place to come for some help.

its comin up to me and my girlfriends year together, and im takin her out for dinner, this was meant to be a surprise, but she asked me what we were doing and i thought she generally needed to know, so i told her :( it now isnt a surprise and she has always hated findin out surprises and its upset her a bit. i want to surprise her some other way now, but not sure how. any ideas????

any help would be appreciated. thanks :(

2. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

what i did for my wife when we had our one year anniversary back when we were dating was blindfold her and drive her to the beach.

i had her wait and i went and set up a picnic of sorts. shrimp, strawberries, others foods, wine, etc...music. although she knew we were at the beach because of the smell she had no idea we were having a picnic and when she saw the set up she was really surprised.

ok, so here's the way you gotta go about this. taking her out to dinner is always a safe bet, but it also very predictable. especially for the first year anniversary. you need to think outside the box. take what she likes and incorporate that into the evening somehow. you need to tap into your attentiveness over this past year and think hard about will make her happy and at the same time surprised.

3. NJboyToy19

NJboyToy19 New Member

Maybe just do something a little like modify from what you told her exactly.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Good idea, NJboy... but go even further! Change it TOTALLY!!
    Whatever you said you were gonna do - don't do it. Make a "Plan B" and totally surprise her.

I know I LOVE surprises, and if I ask my husband what we're gonna do... I don't really want to know. I just want him to know that I am expecting something extravagant.

I'm sure your plans were great, but now that you've 'let the cat out of the bag' - - you need to do something totally different, and blow her mind!!!