Little alcohol (beer) makes too much impact

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cutegirl, Dec 14, 2011.

1. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

One of my classmate gets total forgetful, if he takes little beer (even after single 330ml can). And if he take two of that, he cannot recognize anyone also. When he returns in normal state (normally after couple of hours), he forgets everything what he did or what we did to him within couple of hours. Within that couple of hour, he stays slight drowsy, but he sometime even forgets our names. In fact, one night when I & his GF visited his house (few months earlier), this happened and for fun the his GF starts doing something ... which ends in getting her orga.. :p using his face. I was feeling ashamed to see her doing this in front of me as well as little interesting also...So, I keep on watching till end :) He didn't remember anything once he returned in normal state.

Anyway, have anyone of you heard about getting forgetful/drowsy in such little alcohol? I was thinking if this is the case, then in that day it could have been any girl (not his GF) done this to him, he could not remember this...big problem right??

#1 cutegirl, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. backcheck64

Gold Member

He's alergec to alcohol and should avoid it. Simple.

Back in high school I'd get a little fuzzy after drinking a 6 pack along with a fifth of Beam.

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

sorry What was the question I couldn't pay attention imagining the scene. I cant help but wonder what you were doing to yourself while watching...

4. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I guess you have 2 questions:
    (a) What I was doing while watching?
    Ans: I was getting very wet. At that time, I felt that my panty was getting really wet. I had a very strong urge to do the same thing to him as his GF was doing, but resisted myself, to ask his GF for the permission.

(b) What was the actual question?
    Ans: He gets forgetful and totally under someone else's control just with couple of beer cans (little alcohol). It is definitely not a common. But has anyone have heard about getting totally out just after little alcohol?

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

OK so after a little break... I really enjoyed hearing the details about you getting wet... I got to the second part. Sounds like he might be an inexperienced drinker. People have varying tolerences for alcohol so maybe he hasnt built up that type of ability to drink very much. Also, is he a smaller guy. Body mass also plays a role in alcohol tolerence. I had a friend once who had a very low alcohol tolerence and pointed out that it was a lot cheaper. LOL

6. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Ok...I have another hypothetical question though which haunted me afterward. This may raise a lot of conflicts or different opinions.

Is it a sin or unethical, if I would have rubbed my genitals over his mouth (at least over my panty and not naked) and have my orgasm that day/or some other day? As per me, it should be fine, because of the following reasons.

(a) The guy is in forgetful state. So if he pleases me in that state, still he is not betraying his GF/SO.

(b) If I have no BF/SO then I am not betraying anyone in anyway. If I have a BF, then if I consider this guy's tongue & face just as a sex-toy and not get emotional attachment, then I am also not betraying my BF. I am just using his face & tongue just as my masturbation equipment (as he is not in his full conscious state and will forget everything after sometime, so his current state is not a normal human actual memory state...).

A separate basic question. Can we really consider it a sexual act, if I make a guy lick me over my panty and not naked?

7. SWOJLO

Gold Member

That little line between sinful ethics and molestation is just so cloudy these days. :lol

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

To me a central issue is consent. If he was unable to consent then it would be wrong. For the record... if I am ever in that state I give my consent to use me any way you want... but that's just me. That may be most guys attitudes. On the serious side, lack of consent has legal implications. It is rape. I am not saying that that happened here, but that is the logical extension of your question. Like you said there may be some differing opinions here. But I don't think your reasoning holds up. That logic would lead to date rape drugs being OK. I don't think that is where you meant to go but think about it that way.

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

undefined

10. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Ok. So... To do him while he's blacked out...no! You don't have his consent. If you were to black out, would you want someone taken advantage of you?
    Next, his "black out" episodes for that small amount beer is serious. What's %proof is the beer? Can he handle liquor? Is he on any meds? Whether it be over the counter, from doc or for fun?? Those can also have a huge impact. Any liver issues aswell? If his body can't metabolis it well, two beers could easily make him black out. Becareful he doesn't get poisoned from it. His type, it can happen after a few beers only.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

I thought it was going to be a question of concern for his wellbeing. But it's not. If it was, my answer would be like 1hotmama's and Backcheck's, he's possibly allergic to alcohol. That's dangerous to his internal organs as well as the danger of someone doing things to him for their own sick amusement, abusive as that is. And he should avoid alcohol completely and seek medical advice.

And this, "...if I make a guy lick me... " does than not sound like rape, sexual abuse? Not too cute, girl.

12. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

My logic: How can it be rape? He is out of his mind (not that I have offered him the drink myself, he has taken beer himself) and willing to do anything for me in that state. It is an opportunity for me, which I am not going to miss.

Again it is hypothetical. I have not done it yet.:)

Guys & Gals, I cannot concentrate on my exams ...This forum is too good and members are very responsive...I have to concentrate on my study...bye for now...

But don't stop keep posting reply to my question. Keep on replying... I will check if I am free..and reply if I get free time..:)

#12 cutegirl, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  13. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

it is a form of rape. He is not in his right state of mine, therefor taking advantage of him.

14. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Well cute girl to answer your original question, he might jave an anutism in his brain(I think that what it is). One of my uncles has it. He once said he had one single beer and drove home only to find himself so fucked up that he wrecked his car. I don't know how it works but alcohol may not get filtered as it should.

Its only natural to have a dirty thought. If it was a chick I wohld sure fantasize about having my way with her. It might cause problems if you actually do it tho.

15. Essene

Gold Member

Your prognosis seems a bit off.

If he were allergic to it, there would be other symptoms. His body can tolerate it, obviously, or other adverse signs would manifest. The problem is how quickly his peroxisomes and SER (especially this one) diffuse toxins.

Of course, the op could have left out details. But people have different tollerence levels. I have a Japanese friend who, after a beer and a shot (approximately the same alcoholic consistency, he gets very drunk and wants to sleep or dance/party.

Another consideration, if he is "allergic" to beer, the process by which beer and wine is made is different from that of vodka or whiskey is made. Also, beer has yeast where those liquors do not.

16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I agree it would be wrong to dake advantage of someone in his condition whether he remembers or not. If he remembers and feels bad after you will have ruined a relationship just for a few minutes of pleasure.
    The other girl and you also can be in a rough patch as well. Might as well explore the terrain carefully and see if this would be okay, if all are at ease doing the thing. Many guys may think it would be cool but use caution.

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Having a chuckle with this thread.
    CG is having another fantasy and taking everyone along for the ride!
    I don't believe that this scenario every took place other than in her head as there are just too many co-incidentals and unlikely factors involved.
    Still it does serve to excite her and and does in fact pose some serious ethical questions.
    My own take on this is that any time someone is incapable of making a decision because of not being fully under control of their own faculties (for whatever reason) and somebody else then takes advantage of them, this then becomes a serious transgression of the human condition.