liquid latex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 400 hp blues, Sep 19, 2009.

1. 400 hp blues

400 hp blues New Member

hi, this is my first post but i have been a lurker for quite a while and i really like the mentality this site has.

my ques is, the liquid latex you can buy at the hobby store, is it the same thats sold in the sex shops and on line? i checked out a jar of it at the hobby store and when i uncapped it the stuff was strong and i capped it back with a quickness. iv heard the stuff bought in the sex stores is strong as well so im asuming its the same stuff.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. I wouldn't be too blue if I had 400 hp (actually I do, in the old '69 Detroit cast iron fashion).

That liquid latex at the hobby store is probably the same as I have seen at the electronics supply store, for coating tool handles and that sort of thing. It's pretty heavy duty stuff. I wouldn't want it on me. I didn't know they sold it at sex shops, but I would expect it isn't quite as thick and durable. I'm off to look it up out of curiosity after I post this.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, liq. latex has really interested me for awhile-but I've never tried it.