lipstick torment?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CuteGurl_8554, Aug 19, 2014.

1. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

A girlfriend of mine talked to me about a pretty hot technique which I am thinking on trying on my man the next time we get randy.

Basically you need to get him on his back or sit between his legs while he is sitting/lying either naked or bottomless. Make sure he can see your face. So you caress him until he is hard as a rock and then you calmly take out some lipstick and gently apply to your lips in front of his throbbing hard-on whilst not breaking eye contact. after applying it you gently move your lips towards his glans and pretend like your going to give him head but tease a lot. The main fun is having him watch you slowly apply lipstick in front of his erection while looking deep into his eyes. Its a hell of a tease so my friend says.

Eventually you go in for the kill and give him the BJ of his life but the teasing and taunting bit before is the real hot thing! what do you guys think if your woman did this technique? have any ladies here tried something like this?

2. pinotnoir

pinotnoir Member

I think that would be hot!

3. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I think my cock would grow and throb like crazy just to get closer, hehe

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That would have to be one of my greatest fantasies!
    The cool, calm, calculating, confidence of the woman in doing that adding to the anticipation would be a delicious agony but mind popping in the extreme :)

JonJo likes this.
  5. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

It'd probably be hot, until I end up drawing all over half my face with lipstick... Because I can barely apply it in front of a mirror, let alone without one....

Lizzie73 and wetness1 like this.
  6. spanksfromdaddy

That sounds like it would be absolutely amazing. I can just imagine the powerful explosion after all that :rolleyes: would be great.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Use that lack of skills to paint a smile on your face to show you are happy to give him the BJ.
    A bit of humor goes a long way in intimacy too

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

That would be lovely. The BJ of his life is also how it's done (each guy is different though).
    Maybe don't let him shoot the first time, really tease him, and on the final stretch when you know there is no turning back, go real slow, make it take longer to drive him nuts, and relieved when it finally blows.
    You will feel his shaft swell and get harder, the balls get tight.
    If like me, he will be left with a very pleasant lasting reminder hours after - my balls and shaft have this pleasant ache when I get a real good treatment. From the repeated tightness of the balls and increased blood pressure in the shaft every time close to blow.