Lipstick lesbians

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Sashame, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Sashame

Gold Member

Hot sexy, lesbian desires, not your flannel shirt butch

2. Sashame

Gold Member

I am Sashame a Colombiana living alone in San Francisco. Let's make it hot in the Chat. aka: Fuck Doll. Leave you man behind for some Lezzy Chat fun. I cheat, I fuck around, I like solo girls, not couples. Guys get in the way. Wishing everyone the best and I love everyone!

3. Sashame

Gold Member

Its a beautiful day and I am making the best of it. I hope you are to. There is so much to be thankful for. I love you all!

4. IMNaughty

Gold Member

bump, I wish you luck Sashame

5. treo

Gold Member

I'm pretty sure my cousin is a lipstick lesbian. She told me she had a couple encounterso before with hot females. She was asked to go to the bathroom with this hot girl she had just met. She told me that they started kissing in the bathroom and she let the girl pull down her mini and panties and rubbed her puss for about a minute. She said she had to stop.

Then she told me she let her girlfriend sleep in the same bed naked with her. I'm not sure but I think she didn't tell me the full story. She has mentioned to me she likes girls when she was drunk one night.

Anyway, she live near San Fran. She is super hot also. She is 5'4" 110lbs. 34C. Long black hair. If that is you in the pic you have in your gallery. She would be hot for you. We she erotica with each other. I know what she likes.

6. Sashame

Gold Member

Hi Treo, Thank you for the comment, It's me. I'll keep you and her in mind; however, right now, my plate is full right. I love you!

7. treo

Gold Member

You are so funny. I wish more people were like you! I LOVE YOU TOO! Good luck in your search!