lingerie?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by redics_girl, Jan 12, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

what's your favorite kind? What would you recommend for a bigger girl? where is your favorite place to shop?

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've been lurking at some lingerie myself, yandy has some nice ones, but I've never ordered any kind of apparel online before.

I'm on a hunt for a red lace ensemble with black lace stockings :dgrin

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Would have to say, garter with the straps on nylons. Only once have I seen this in person. The wedding night!

4. dave5

dave5 New Member

Hi

start here shirleyofhollywood. we dont carry the line but they are pretty good they dont sell direct so you would have to look up a reseller.
    here is a compnay the will sell direct hipsandcurves.

Good luck there is really pretty stuff out there.

my favorite type, off.

5. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

A place that has shirleyofhollywood is herroom if you need it, it's pretty good for finding a large selection of bras and panties

Places that have (or had) retail chains are fredericks, cirillas, loverslane

I like, yandy but for my wife who's not as sexual, it impresses me as a great place to get costumes if you're a stripper, but might be a little too intimidating for someone like my wife.

More classy would be lingeriediva

A place I've liked that I've ordered from, and right now the only thing we have that my wife sometimes likes is from this place (She has a pair of open crotch panties that she likes the way they hold her lips) lovefifi. Only drawback is their selection isn't as big as other places, but I think they're actually selling their own stuff. They do have plus size.

I'm pretty sure all the I listed places have plus sizes.

#5 MILF_Rider, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
  6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

agentprovocateur

This places is really expensive...but I love the designs of all the lines they have. One day ill get my hands on a precious ensemble :)

#6 MordsithLove, Jan 13, 2013
  7. welshkitten

welshkitten New Member

Really you've only seen this once in person? I wear garters, stockings and suspender belt (the straps you refer to) regularly. I have both black and white garters and a whole variety of suspender belts and stockings including fishnet and lace :)

8. welshkitten

welshkitten New Member

I love sexy underwear and don't feel dressed without it. Personally I only wear stockings (I'm not a fan of tights/pantyhose), stockings are much more feminine and fun ;). Being from the UK I don't know any US sites. If you fancy ordering from out our way try bondara or larougeboutique :), though to be honest I buy most of my underwear locally which I'm afraid doesn't help you much at all (sorry).

#8 welshkitten, Jan 13, 2013
  9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I don't know if you're a fan of Victoria's Secret, but their sale ends tomorrow, 75% off of bras, panties and beauty...it's in store only though.

10. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

welshkitten

Yes just once. Bought a pair bra and high heels for the lady I am with now, never seen her wear them. She is not much into dresses or skirts. :( when she does woooo weeee.

You look pretty sexy in them!

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I had to move this thread to the adult photos/videos section because of the links contained within.

please keep in mind if you are going to link any website that contains nudity or "adult themes" that it has to be posted in the multimedia section. :)

12. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Okie! Thnx mitt :)

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've shopped at torrid, walmart, fredericks (got my well fitting corset there), victoria's secret and thrift stores for bras and nighties.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

15. losixxx

losixxx Member

I enjoy my SO wearing crotchless bodystocking, full gown, babydoll, hosery high heel....one place I recomend for the bigger girl is www.biggalslingerie.com

Far as recomending for a bigger girl I always go with what makes her feel sexy see something you like go for it. If you dont feel confident in lingerie then how can it work for either.

16. policescanner1

Gold Member

My wife being a larger girl use to order her lingerie from Plus Size Lingerie, Costumes, Club Wear, Corsets, Bikinis 1X-12X They have larger sizes for ladies and have an excelent selection

I've order from them for her and they are very promt and great to order from

hope this helps

John