[Ask a Girl] Lingerie

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by conjurer1, Feb 25, 2011.

1. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

Curiosity killed the cat, but as I have no feline connections or aspirations ...

• What is your favourite piece of lingerie?
    • What attracted you to it?
    • How often do you use it?
    • How long have you had it?

2. Moon

Moon New Member

Possibly it depends on your definition of 'lingerie' . For me it is matching sets of undies made of beautiful material that make me feel sexy and beautiful.

I wear these every day, three weeks out of every four. Thongs can't cope with the fourth :lol. My husband dosen't often see, (his choice) this is just for me.

At the moment my favourite set is petrol blue satin with matching lace. Oh and the set I choose depends on what I'm wearing, it has to match all the way down lol!

Forgot your last question, I buy one set a month and have about 10 on the go. The wires do go sometimes and my size changes so it makes sense to work on a bin one / buy one basis.

#2 Moon, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  3. nurseharley

Gold Member

my favorite piece is a beautiful black and white corset that ties in the back but also snaps in the front so there are little openings all the way down the middle.

i was attracted to it because i love love love corsets and it was so pretty but i knew i'd feel sexy wearing it.

not so often these days!

i've had it for about 3 years now

4. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

Generally speaking, underwear, all manner of corsets, chemise etc. as well as nightdress are taken as lingerie although on the latter Winceyette ones might be pushing your luck a bit.
    Sorry to hear your husbands choice, it sounds his loss.
    Matching all the way seems to be a popular theme, often forgotten by some of the younger generation.

Petrol blue I haven't come across but it sounds as if it should lead to a flammable conclusion, oops sorry, forgot about your husbands choice.

5. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

White will certainly suit your complexion, providing that is you in the picture.
    Aren't corsets a bit confining though or am I thinking too far back in the past?
    The fastenings sound great.
    Its also interesting that contrary to most men's belief underwear isn't always about making yourself attractive for others. Self esteem is far too under-rated.
    What's not so often these days … wearing it or feeling sexy?

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife has quite a variety and while I dont have a fav, I prefer black or red on her.

She wears lingerie at least once a week, usually twice.

She adds to the collection about three times a year, she could wear a different one every day for about two weeks before repeating.

7. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

I prefer single colours myself and like Moon, my wife has always liked to colour match.
    Variety seems to be the order of the day and quite rightly too.

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife has to color coordinate everything all of the time. Be it work clothes or workout clothes, even working in the yard.

9. BlasphemousGirl

BlasphemousGirl New Member

Corsets. all of them. They compliment my best assets.:)

10. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

As I mentioned to Somewhatlovely, aren't corsets a bit confining though or am I thinking too far back in the past?
    Is that something you'd wear to work or throughout the day?

11. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

Mine too, it can be expensive to set up but once up and running easy to maintain.

12. nurseharley

Gold Member

the corsets i have aren't too bad, depending on the material. i have some leather ones that aren't very comfortable but most of mine are fitted and tight but not too restricting. i can move about normally.

i don't wear it much these days since i don't really have a reason/someone to wear it for.

13. looking4

looking4 New Member

My favorite items are my gold snakeskin heels, nuetral or cream colored thigh-hi's, short skirt (my fav is navy) no panties, lace push-up bra and a sexy gold silk blouse.
    These colors coupled with my blonde hair, blue eyes and long legs just mesh. I try to wear this combo 1-2x a month, but have alot of combo options for the other evenings.

Husband's favorite: gold heels, same thigh-hi's but with black (short) dress with white collar and gold buttons.

Here is another one of our favorites....

crop2.jpg

14. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

Leather I would agree wouldn't be day to day wear.
    I suppose a tighter garment that would restrict movement may mean its better for stature as you can't stoop. That is pure conjecture though.
    No saint and worst luck, not as much of a sinner these days as I'd like to be, I am astounded that there is no man in your life. Good, looks, nice body (in pink photos), evocative ideas and appetite … someone is a mug.
    Wear them for your own enjoyment instead.

15. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

I don't know that shoes would, even loosely, be regarded as lingerie but the overall effect of lace bra and no panties is a winner.
    Nice photo and slender legs to die for too, lucky husband.

16. looking4

looking4 New Member

Well thank you for the compliment! But I feel that lingerie is anything you wear that makes you and/or your partner feel sexy and it turns you both on. Corsets and lace are very uncomfortable even if only worn for 10-20 minutes....as for lounge and bed wear...t-shirts and flannel pj's are the best! :lol

Surprised that more have not commented on this post ?!:(