Lingerie/womens underwear

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MILF_Rider, May 14, 2011.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Oh hai.

I think I'd mentioned some of my interest in women's underwear in my intro, and whether I did or not le'ts just summarize by saying I've gone to some lengths to learn about the subject.

Some time if I have the time I'd be interested in blogging here on the topic so I'd be interested in hearing if there's anything I could offer that would be of interest.

Buying underwear for my wife, the challenge I've faced is I've had to learn about buying something that appeals to me which meets her needs for comfort well enough that she'll actually wear it.

I could offer husbands guides they could use to buy the right underwear for their wifes... I'd also be interested in getting feedback from the ladies (because frankly, my wife really only feels like talking about it when horny, and when that happens I have other priorities)

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

when it comes to underroos, i'll wear pretty much anything. boy shorts are always the go to style though, theyre comfy and make your ass look amaaazing.

3. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

My wife can't stand thongs, and she doesn't like padding... Juniors underwear seems to be her favorite like Candie's at Kohls, but she likes having matched bra and panties and that makes it tricky because 90% of the matching panties they have for a lot of the bras are thongs.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

there are tons of matching panties and bras at victoria's secret that arent thongs and if youre looking for something cheaper....go to jcpenney :D lol

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Victorias Secret are about all my wife will wear, and now she has my daughter going there. I simply go with her and tell her what I like and she see's if its comfortable.

6. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

My GF almost never wears undies. Its hot, but I tell her that a thong really accentuates a fine ass and being the guy who gets to remove the thong is like winning the sex lottery. Thongs are amazing. Ive always been intruiged by the boy
    shorts thing but have never experienced it.

7. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Yeah, cheaper is kind of a big factor. I have a hard time spending $45 on a bra at VS when I could get 2 matched sets or more elsewhere.

VS actually sells stuff that is rebranded from other manufacturers. Some of their stuff is made by Maidenform, which you can usually get at a number of other department stores. VS uses other manufacturers too, but I'm particular to Maidenform because it's one brand that seems to be decent quality, comfortable, well rated, decent price and a good selection of colors and patterns. Lily of France is another.

One of the features I like about Kohls is that I can search online by attributes such as size, color, brand and so on... And I can usually find the same thing I identify online if I go to the store. Same can be said for Macys but usually I find what I'm looking for at lower cost on Kohls, that and Macy's online sales are different than in-store. VS online is completely different than in-store.

Let me make an online recommendation I've found, I found this one while searching for shelf bras. Lovefifi.com seems pretty good for stuff to wear in the bedroom.

8. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Yeah, my wife tends to not care for underwear shopping... She likes shopping pretty much only if she's going with her mom and her mom is paying for it, or she goes to Old Navy.

So I've had to learn what she likes by trial and error, and I know what she likes fairly well now so that's kind of a good thing I suppose.

9. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

My wife really likes Fredericks of Hollywood, she recently went on a shopping spree there. I like them as well, a little more reasonably priced than Victoria, and a bit "sluttier".

10. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well sure, that's probably the most well known, but for my wife the sluttier is kind of the reason she's not interested. Half of what we bought there when we first met she's worn once, the other half not at all.

Another place to go online that I like searching is www.herroom.com. It's really good for finding reviews to get some idea if a particular item will be durable and/or comfortable. But I usually buy elsewhere.

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife has tried "cheaper" and brands like Maidenform and nothing has been as comfortable and held up as well as the VS. While my wife knows how to stretch a dollar, she likes to look good...in and out of the bedroom. The way she sees it, you can spend a bit more, like the cost of a Honda over a Dodge, but you get sooo much more and lasts sooo much longer. My wife's not thrilled with the quality at Old Navy so rarely does she go there.

12. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I need a "Like" button!!!! :)

Unfortunately, my wife has no interest in any underthings that I buy for her.