Lingerie in the Bedroom

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by coolwhip, Aug 23, 2008.

1. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Was curious on what kinds of lingerie the women of sexualforums.com like to wear when they have sex.

I'm a leg and ass guy so I like the whole stockings and heels combo...very sexy...just curious on what you girls think?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:eyes
    Unfortunately, I would love wearing lingerie. But Thorn always says, "what's the point? It's just going to come off."

I have loads of lingerie I've purchased - in hopes that he'll change his tune.

3. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

You can always model the outfits for us here on the forums...;)...I still can't believe your 53!!!

4. latinlegacy

latinlegacy New Member

i like it but it always comes off in 2 secs

5. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I can't wear my expensive lingerie to bed as my husband rips it off and destroys the panties, so I buy cheap lingerie to have sex in and expensive lingerie to wear under my clothes.

I would love to make love to my hubby whilst wearing delicious lingerie, but he likes me completely naked ;-S

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I truly believe beautiful lingerie is for women. It makes US feel wonderful! Sexy. Sensual. Erotic.

If a woman feels like this, then she IS! A woman who believes she is sexy will exude that sensation. Her man should be thankful for her self-assurance. It can only add to the bedroom sparks, in my opinion.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I usually have sex naked. I like to wear lingerie though, because it makes me feel good. As Rose has said, lingerie is more for women than men.

8. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

I'm building my lingerie collection slowly.

I have a black lace/mesh corset that I like... but you know, it isnt the most comfy thing in the world. I'm a fan of black and lacey stuff. Lace boyshorts... to show the butt cleavage, you know.

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Oh SHIT! That's what I've been doing wrong! :lol

10. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

When i do wear it it makes me feel sexier and more confident but usually hubby rips it off me before he gets a good look at it anyway unless i tease him and not let him fully touch me or see whats underneath for a little while longer.

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I love to wear lingerie. I get all dressed up and surprise the hubby, and tease him, and sometimes it stays on, sometimes some comes off, and sometimes it all hits the floor or gets flung to some corner of the room. The best is giving him a lap dance. He is not allowed to use his hands, so the lace stays on a little longer. I have lots of colors, but black if my favorite. He likes white on me, so I have lots of that too.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

I guess I'm too much of a tomboy to be into lingerie. I usually wear shorts and a wifebeater to bed. Sexy? No. Easy to get off in a hurry? Hell yeah! :dgrin

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Uh-huh. My wife is into some lingerie too...and I like it! :dgrin I love being surprised. Sometimes I'll leave it on, sometimes I'll peel it off...depends on my and her mood I guess!

BD

14. igor

Gold Member

You said it Rose. My wife hasn't worn sexy lingerie in over 20 years. It's just not her thing I guess (and right now she is not proud of her body). I love sexy lingerie - but I will also go along with what CL said, that even shorts and a T shirt can be sexy. Whatever makes YOU feel sexy is best!

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Doesn't matter to me. As long as you are happy, I am happy!

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Rose,
    It's just the opposite at our house. I love sexy (but not trashy) lingerie on a woman, but my wife is the one who says, "Why?" I gave up buying it for her, since she never wears it more than once.

My late wife liked it, and I bought it for her often. When she died I didn't know what to do with it. I tossed some of the really trashy stuff, but even the classier lingerie wasn't really suitable for the second hand shop. Then an old friend of mine mentioned she had a friend who needed clothing, so I sent her a couple hundred pounds of nice clothes. I asked her if she'd have any use for lingerie, and she said sure. (It didn't weigh much anyway.) So I included it too. I guess she was a bit surprised. :lol

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

The way I see it, there can never be too much (or even enough!) lingerie in the bedroom. *sigh*

18. bsxy420

Gold Member

i own some. not much. so everything i have hes seen several times. but he like my black lacy corset top with my black lacy garter belt, black stockings. i have wore my black patent leather pumps but he wasnt to over the top on the shoes. but it makes for a good night of fun. ( he chewed the panties in half to get them off of me! so they are no longer around)

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

In College the guys referred to lingerie as "floor ornaments".

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

I really like my wife's lacy black lingerie. It feels good to rub my hands up her stockinged legs and nibble her toes, and nuzzle my nose and lips in her lacy crotch. I like to use my thumb to rub her pussy until it feels wet through her panties.
    So... what was the question? I got a little woozy there for a second.