Lingam massage?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by kydentman, Feb 16, 2008.

1. kydentman

kydentman New Member

Has anyone ever tried this? The description I read the other day sounded awesome. I was just curious if anyone had experience in this tantra type massage.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

First I had to Google "Lingam massage". Now that I know what it is, yes, my wife does this for me about every time we have sex and even some times when we don't. I massage her feet while she massages my "Lingam". Yeah, it's awesome to say the least. She usually does it for an hour or so, sometimes for a couple hours. And yes, I have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms as she does it. Rarely, very rarely, I'll ejaculate, but that hasn't happened in the last couple years (and few hundred massages). She reads me well and knows when I'm about to ejaculate, even if I try my best to hide it. (Sometimes I wish she'd just let me cum, but she never does... quite.)

When she stops it's usually followed by me giving her oral until she has an orgasm or two (20-30 minutes), and then we have intercourse until I ejaculate. She usually has another orgasm or two from intercourse. The other routine is to skip the oral and invite "Doctor Ruth" (Eroscillator) to join us for a 3-some.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Yeah I guess I sort of do that every time I jack off
    And I suppose most Men here do so.

Hiker

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes, once, with a Tantric Goddess who knew what she was doing. It went on for more than half-an-hour and was quite mind-blowing. Words cannot describe, and it's not like masturbation, that's for sure! The intensity is amazing, at my (non-ejaculatory) orgasm I felt like my body was charged with electricity, it took in everything from my hair to my toes. I don't know how long the orgasm lasted, about a minute or more I think.

5. T0XXXiC

T0XXXiC New Member

Any Sex and the City fans reminded of that episode where the 4 ladies go to that tantric sex workshop? LOL!

I'm curious about this though, I'll have to read up on it...I'm sure my bf would have no complaints! LOL

6. loveit247

Gold Member

I think I am going to cook my special boy a nice dinner and do that for him on Friday night.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

It's not something a man can do without learning and practicing the technique of non-ejaculatory orgasms. I was trained one-on-one naked with a naked woman (you've got to be broad-minded to be married to moi). So impromptu after dinner on Friday is something quite different.