Limp dick?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by luv2taste, Nov 25, 2015.

1. luv2taste

Gold Member

I was at a good friend of mine house this past weekend for a little get together. We were gathered outside by his pool, drinking quite a bit. There was this one women who for some reason is always giving me smart ass remarks during our group discussions. One thing led to another and then she started referring to me as "Mr. Limp Dick." She kept this up for a bit and finally I took her hand in mine and I said to her "let me show you my limp dick." At his point we both were a little drunk. She got up and we went inside and proceeded to go into one of the spare bedrooms.

She sat down on the bed and said "Now what Mr. Limp Dick?" I reached behind her and unsnapped her bikini top exposing her breasts. I then pulled my bathing suit down and said "Okay you bitch, now suck my limp dick." (which was now quite erect). She just sat there starring at my cock which was right in front of her face. She did not protest when I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it forward pushing my cock into her mouth. I bobbed her head back on forth on my cock, sometimes balls deep which caused her to gag a little. After a few minutes of this her saliva and some precum was dripping down her chin which I actually found quite exciting. I said to her "How do you like my limp dick now, bitch." I removed my cock from her mouth and she then fell back on the bed, her legs dangling of the edge.
    She had on a pair of jogging shorts and I reached down and pulled them off, her panties coming down also.
    I got down between her legs and started to mouth fuck her pussy, which was quite wet. I guess the cock sucking actually had got her excited. The pungent aroma of her pussy was intoxicating. The mix of her sweat and pussy juice (and maybe some piss) tasted so good. I tongued up and down between the lips of her pussy savoring the taste and then concentrated on drawing her clit into my mouth and sucking it. By now her pussy was dripping and the excess juice I could not swallow was dripping down my chin and between her ass cheeks. She was moaning softly and pressing her hips upward, hard against my mouth.

I told her to turn over and get on her knees and said "Mr. Limp Dick is now going to fuck you bitch." She did as I asked and her ass was raised up in the air. I ran my tongue down between her ass cheeks to her pussy sucking more of her dripping pussy juice into my mouth and then I pushed my hard cock into her pussy, balls deep, in one motion. I held on to her hips fucking her doggy style as hard and as deep as I could. She started talking in a loud voice, "Fuck me, fuck me, you're so deep inside me." I kept slamming my cock into her pussy and she continued telling me "Fuck me, fuck me, cum inside me." After another minute or two I did exactly that, filling her pussy with my hot cum.

We both collapsed with me laying on top of her back. I rolled off onto my back and she said, "Now your dick IS limp" and with that took my cock in her mouth and cleaned our mixed juices off. I gave her pussy a quick lick so I could also taste "us."

She said if she knew that pissing me off would of resulted in what just transpired, she is going to do her best to piss me off again. We both composed ourselves, got dressed and went back outside to the other guests who by that time had consumed enough alcohol never missing us.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving as my friend is having us all over.

SWOJLO, whybother, Sweetlysad and 3 others like this.
  2. fairlthick

Gold Member

That is fucking HOT! GOOD WORK!;)

3. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

wow i enjoyed it alot mmmmmmmmmmm very hot !

meow

fairlthick likes this.
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I enjoy reading this! Very hot stuff :)