Lightening things up

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by boobjob, Jul 1, 2014.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

So how about to make it more fun, we all take turns telling a funny story.

I'm sure I have shared this one before.

When my wife and I started dating, we were both living with our parents so sex was always in cars or at the beach in the dunes etc.

The first time we went away together was to visit my brother. We were so happy to share a bed together that we fucked all night long. We didn't want to be in and out do the room to dispose of the used condoms and we were kind of stuck on what to do with them so we put them in my travel soap holder and left it on the floor next to tithe bed for easy access. There had to be a half dozen in there by the time morning came around.

We went downstairs feeling fully satisfied and had a great breakfast, but when I went back upstairs to take a shower there was my brothers yellow lab lying on the floor slurping from the soap dish.

My wife and I had a great laugh but I've never told my brother.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol OMG nasty ass dogs

HotForHoney, boobjob and luvbug like this.
  3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

After a fair bit of generous oral my partner WANTED me to do it between her breasts, so I obliged happily.
    After holding back a few times and letting her giggle at the squirming cock, I could no longer hold back and it went.
    The head got so sensitive I pushed it out a bit and at the same time she decided to look down to see the cum make a mess between her breasts. As she looked down there was a big squirt, right in her eye and down her cheek like a big thick tear.
    She was shocked but laughed at the same time, got me to finish before cleaning herself, her eye stinging. She wants to do it again next time we meet but will be careful this time.

4. whybother

Gold Member

My wife came out of the bathroom after a shower and I gave her a good morning kiss. With both of us naked, my cock started to rise. Next thing I knew, our little 14 pound dog was on his hind legs between us and gave my cock a lick. I felt like Lucy in a Charloe Brown Christmas.

Damn dogs is right.

lucky5338, Englishman and HotForHoney like this.