Light submission and domination with facials in a relationship

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MartinM, Oct 18, 2011.

1. MartinM

MartinM New Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I found this site while googling for the subject. I see other threads on the same topic, so I hope it's okay to post a new thread from a slightly different point of view.

I've been enjoying giving facials from the very first time I did it. It all started with a girlfriend who loved giving oral, but prefered not to have the load in her mouth, so we experimented with ejaculating on her a lot and soon discovered the facial.

My main reason for enjoying facials is the visual aspect. I love ejaculating pretty much anywhere on a woman's body and admiring the result, but seeing a woman's beatiful face with my load over it is a huge turn-on.

Secondly, I love how kinky and taboo the whole idea of ejaculating onto a woman's face is.

Now, I can understand that receiving a facial may not be exactly too enjoyable for a woman. I've always been curious how women feel about facials and I've been told that intentionally being ejaculated on the face is a messy, dominating and slightly overwhelming act, but not necesarily in an unpleasant way. During a period of bi-curiousity, I've had it done to me too and I have to agree. At the same time, I've been amazed that most of my partners have been very comfortable with receiving facials and either enjoying doing something kinky, feeling submissive or just doing it to please me.
    It is a big turn on to have a woman laying on the bed or kneeling in front of me, looking at me, closing her eyes, knowing that she will have it all on her face and just smile calmly.

I also have to admit that I enjoy the domination. I ejaculate quite an amount and I love just painting a woman's gorgeous face with it, her lips, chin, cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids. I love to see her reaction during this. I love seeing her feel submissive and helpless, not being able to open her eyes and waiting for me to help her clean up.

At the same time, I've always been respectful with facials. I talk about it upfront and make sure she is comfortable with the idea. I have no problem understanding the word "no". I give a facial only when she doesn't have to go anywhere soon and she can clean up easily. I always make sure her eyes are close or she's wearing eye protection before ejaculating. I have good aim, thick load and I choose the position so that she doesn't get it in her hair, nose or ears. I help her clean up around the eyes so that she can safely open them. And I quite enjoy kissing her afterwards.

The reason I'm posting here is my loverly fiancee. I've loved giving her facials ever since we started having sex. She had never allowed facials before and was a bit skeptical about it, but she was willing to try, became used to it and has been very enouraging. However, ever since I proposed to her, I've been having mixed feelings about giving her facials. I do still enjoy it, but I'm unsure if it's appropriate to enjoy dominating someone I love in bed like that. Sometimes if feels really wrong to ejaculate on her face and later cuddle in the bed, talking about our wedding. I've talked to her about it, she has just smiled and told me not to worry, that it's just one act and has nothing to do with the rest of our relationsip, but I'm still feeling a bit guilty and I would love to hear some advice on the topic.
  2. bmapes

bmapes Member

Oct 4, 2011
    That's the great thing about sex, bedroom activities are exactly that... bedroom activities. My wife loves to be taken control of and not in a light way, as do I, but that has no correlation to how we treat each other outside the bedroom. As long as there is an understanding and a mutual satisfaction then your worry should be minimal. Id understannd if changed the way you looked at her afterwards but it sounds like it doesn't. So I say plaster away, or you said it was a visual aspect... go on her breasts, or pubic mound/vaginal area.