Light bondage?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by MikeDog, Aug 11, 2007.

1. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I tried blindfolding my woman a few weeks back and she really liked it. I think she digs being restrained too so I ordered a nicer blindfold with matching naughty cuffs to tie her arms or legs. Anyone ever mess around with light bondage? Any good tips before I tie her down :drool

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You might want to have some surprises in mind... a feather or feather duster, an ice cube or two, maybe a new buzz toy... things she's not used to and has to imagine what you're doing since she'll be blindfolded.

I've only done "light bondage" myself, and my current wife isn't too crazy about it so it's been awhile. We do still have small dog/cat leashes tied to each corner of the bed at the right length, so we're ready whenever the mood strikes. We've used dog/cat collars for wrists and ankles, and we've used silk scarves. Either works fine. She doesn't like to be totally restrained, so it's kind of a make-believe situation. If she really wants out, like if I have a sudden heart attack and keel over dead, she can get out of her restraints easily. She also doesn't like being restrained too tightly. She wants some wiggle room.

My late wife used to restrain me as well, which I always enjoyed immensely, but my current wife never wants to do that. I'm not sure why. "I just don't want to" is the only answer I've gotten when I've asked. She's very passive in bed, so I guess it's beyond her comfort zone.

Good luck. It can be a lot of fun.

3. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

I love a little bit of bondage. My favorite thing is for me to kneel laying over my BF's ottoman. I put one hand on either side and he ties them together underneath. I can move enough to be comfortable, but I still feel confined. Then he teases me like crazy! One of my favorite fantasies is to be tied to a bed and blindfolded while two or three people kiss, touch, and fuck me and I have no way of knowing who's doing what.

4. berserker

berserker New Member

Munajadida that is hot I have tied the wife up a few times but you have given me some new ideas. Thank you

5. gabriela

gabriela New Member

So, how did it go, Mike? Any updates? I want to hear details!
    Did she reciprocate?
    Inquiring minds want to know! (and learn!) :D

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Believe or not we've been too busy for anything but quickies lately and this might need an hour or so.

I've been thinking this over and will probably tease her with different sensations on her body after she is restrained. I remember she likes an ice cube on her nipples :eek That works her up good after the initial cold shock and her nipples go super-sensitive until the ice melts. I will follow it up with a wash cloth soaked in warm water for opposite sensation. I'm still trying to think up a few more sensations, maybe some food items :cool Jump in if anyone has any ideas.

I'll report back soon hopefully.

7. pwned

pwned New Member

also if shes into it add some light whipping and see how she likes it

8. evman

evman New Member

My wife and I from time to time will tie each other up and use a blindfold. I love being restrained while she kneels over me and teases me by showing me her tits but not putting them close enough to my mouth. I enjoy the blindfold but not as much as she does. I love looking at my wife's body so the blindfold takes away from that. My wife on occasion likes it when I pin her arms to the bed while I am on top of her. Neither of us likes a steady diet of it but it can be fun and exciting.