Life imitating art.....

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SexyScorp, Mar 13, 2007.

1. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Shortly after I put up the link for the "Jolene" video.....i was astounded at what happened to me..

I met a guy a while back who was really trying to pull me....despite the fact that his woman was standing close by, he was doing his best to lure me!!

Anyway i saw him a couple of times afterwards and said how arrogant I thought he was.....and also spoke to his woman and asked her how she felt about him being so overt in his advances to other women. I could tell that she didnt have any control over the situation.....

I saw him today in town...he was looking at me intently...

I saw his woman 10 minutes later and asked if he was treating her well and she looked upset and said "no, but I am taking control of the situation" and i thought 'like hell you are". She then said he had been asking her if she had my phone number cos he wanted to "talk to me".....Jeeeeez the cheek of the man...

She is blonde......I am a redhead.....but ive no intentions of being the second "Jolene".....

The problem is he is very very intelligent and is a musician and an unusual guy....a bit bohemian and very very rebellious...all the traits I like in a man. He is also very sexy.....eeeeek!!

A while back I was told by a psychic that a man would come into my life who I could become close to if I chose...

He fits her description....perfectly....

Oh dear.....!:eek

2. loveit247

Gold Member

I don't really beleive in all that psychic stuff. You make your own choices in life. You are married. He is attached. Make the choice.

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Hell yes! Fate is a dillusion. You are a product of your circumstances and choices. Personally, this fucker seems like trouble.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I could not agree more. :)

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Wow...

Our intuition is such a large part of us.....at one time we used it well, that is what psychic is about..

My ancestors were romany gypsies...the women, all of them were psychics...are you saying you dont believe in them or their way of living....

I have psychic premonitions EVERY day....how can you just dismiss this second sight....

With regards to the man, that is how I know what he is like......I can SENSE him a mile off....I can feel him pulling at my energy...

Saying you dont believe in that psychic stuff is like saying "I dont believe in God or I dont believe in anything that I cannot physically see".....

Its such a huge part of us...and isnt something to fear......or belittle...

Oh and talking of psychic....I guessed both his and his woman's sun signs and sussed out his personallity in a few minutes.....they were both very surprised...

But that is because I am psychic, like all of us, except I choose to develop it.....

"Open Your Minds"

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

All I'm saying is that I don't put much weight in psychics. We all can choose our own path. Sure, you may be able to sense what is happening. Use that to your benefit to make a good decision.

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I sure will honey.......I do everyday......thanks :)

x

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, let me just say this, I have seen people on this board time and time again scoff at Scorp's believes and make bold statements stating they think she'd full of fluff.

It is not our place to judge her any more than it our place to judge people of any religion or belief. Please keep that in mind when you are tempted to jump all over her.

#8 Barbwire, Mar 13, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh sweet you.....

and thanks CL....

People only usually criticise through fear or ignorance....I dont mind really.....its good for me to see others' views...

And of course if they decide to jump all over me tooooooo much......I always have my magick wand.....

Heh heh.....its extremely good at transforming humans into toads, frogs and other more intelligent creatures....

lol

Carry on guys.......

10. girljo

girljo New Member

Scorp,

No offense but that is the virtue Faith. Believing in something that you cannot see. I don't think that you should try to convince anyone to believe in something that they don't simply because your do. God, Allah, Jesus, Astrology, UFO's Psychic phenomenon or even evolution.

Has it occurred to you that you may be hearing lusting loins talking, not your gypsy ancestors?

What I think people are trying to tell you is that your psychic abilities or beliefs are not license to do wrong or justify your desires to be with this man... I think they are pointing you towards another virtue: Character.

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

You obviously didnt read what I wrote.....'IVE NO INTENTIONS OF BEING THE SECOND JOLENE"

Why is it that people who dare to be different often get "flamed" for their beliefs....

and who are you to judge me for who I am.....

I have never been with a married man or tried to pull one........

Jeeez....maybe I go and find a forum where I am not criticised for daring to be an individual...

and where people have more open minds.....

feck it!!!

12. loveit247

Gold Member

SS. I think you are misunderstanding. I was no where near flaming you for beleiving what you do. I do not fear nor am I ignorant of your beleifs.

All I said was that I do not beleive what you do. I am allowed to say that. You are more then welcome to beleive that if it helps you through your day. I have my own beleifs. What I am saying is that you have every ability to choose to not pursue this and just because a pschic said something does not make it true.

I embrace diversity, I truely beleive the world would be a very boring place if we all thought the same.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sexy....Ive never come across anyone in my life that said or thought they were psychic.
    Im not saying i do or dont believe , just not something i have come across and to be honset know very little about..
    But as youve said you arnt going to be with this guy no matter what.
    which is good, Is it arua you sense ?
    Just curious ..I would ask what you sensed about me lol...but not sure if im up to that hehehe, not out in the open anyway....in pm form that would be cool... :)

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Deleted........waste of time and energy

#14 SexyScorp, Mar 14, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  15. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I will come back to this later.....when the "spirits" tell me it is the right time....

Lol..

Carry on guys.............:)

16. loveit247

Gold Member

Now you are really being silly, no one is flaming you. You need to realize that you are on a public forum. People are going to state their opinions.

I think you need to calm down, everyone on here likes you, I know I do, and you are just over reacting a little. Just because we don't hink the same does not mean anyone is wrong.

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

SS, you're a good friend to many of us. Just because we have differing views doesn't mean we can't get along or that we're 'flaming' you. :)

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I may not choose to believe a lot of the same things as you, SS, but I respect your opinion immensely, and I do think you give some hellagood advice. Shine on, you crazy diamond. :)

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Aaaahhh bless you guys....

I will consider myself "flame" free....

lol

Crazy diamond for sure....:)

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

I could not agree more. Well said, Dreama! :)