Life happening

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puss_in_boots, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sorry for being so absentee the last few days. I was really busy with work last week and this week by boyfriend and I have been dealing with a lot of family issues. First of all his grandma went into the psychiatric hospital for stress and exhaustion. She seemed to be doing well but then just yesterday she tried to kill herself by taking an overdose of her medication. The poor sweet woman is seriously depressed because her husband (Krof's grandpa) is slowly fading away (has been doing so for a few years now). She feels "useless" because she can't do anything to help him. The poor dear just doesn't understand how devastated we'd all be if she did away with her self like that. She just feels like a burden to everyone. This is apparently not the first time this has happened. However, the doctors were able to resuscitate her.

Then more computer troubles. It could be that Mercury in Retrograde phenomenon that you mentioned Sexyscorp. First his C drive crashed and now his PC refuses to burn DVDs. He thought it was the burner, so he bought a new one only to find out that it wouldn't work either. Before the hard drive crash the DVD burner worked perfectly but now it simply won't burn DVDs. It does copy and burn CDs but for some reason everytime he tries to burn a DVD he gets an error message and then the DVD is unreadable in the player. He's tried changing the software a dozen times, rebooting the graphics card, etc, but nothing's worked. He finally installed the new burner on my PC and it works fine.

Today when he got home from school we were standing in the kitchen and he started to kiss me and caress me. Well this eventually led to him bending me over the bed, pulling down my pants, and taking me from behind. I was very wet and ready for it since we hadn't been having sex due to all the problems. I started to orgasm almost immediately and the whole thing was over in a couple of minutes.

Afterward, he said something awfully sweet, "My grandma just tried to kill herself and my PC is a piece of shit...but I have a hot, sexy, girlfriend who loves quickies!"

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You rock Puss!

I tried to get my man to come home for a quickie. He's gonna be sorry when he gets home that he chose not to answer his freakin' phone today!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Puss, I'm really sorry to hear of your troubles. The PC problems are very minor in comparison to Krof's grandma. Even still, it's how we deal with these problems that makes us who we are. Stay strong, you both will weather the storm. *hugs*

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Aww..thanks both of you!

:grouphug

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

You gotta love a man who can see (and appreciate!) the silver lining :) Good wishes to bf's grandma, btw. I went through something similar with my own grandmother a few years back. It's heart-wrenching when they can't see just how precious they are to us :(

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

My heart and prayers go out to you Puss. My mom had a stroke several months ago and went into depression. Didn't eat for 5 months. Finally things came around. It is difficult to deal with depression. The damn computer gremlin has hit me three times. If things don't get any better soon i will need Krof to bend me over the bed.:lol
    Hope all works out.

7. pirouette

Gold Member

Hang in there, Puss. At least the quickies cheer you up. :)

8. Bella

Gold Member

Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers! :)
    Hope everything works out for the best!
    ~Bella

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sorry about the Grandma.
    But the computer problems can probably be fixed
    just download a new program for the burner.
    or should I say driver.

Hiker:sf

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Thanks for your thoughts and wishes everyone! Krof's mom sat with his grandma all day yesterday, holding her hand and talking to her. Then her sister took over. He's not so concerned about the computer. Like you said Heely, problems like that can very quickly be put into perspective when a family member almost dies.

On the plus side however, I'm now an aunt. Well a step-aunt, anyway. My step sister just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Congratulations, Puss! Sometimes a new life can help renew the lives around it.

12. Bella

Gold Member

Congratulations Puss! :cheer
    Glad things are looking up! :)
    ~Bella