Licking pussy

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by TRENCHFOOT, Jul 5, 2006.

1. TRENCHFOOT

TRENCHFOOT New Member

On average girls how long does it take you all to cum from oral sex, i can make most girls cum under a minute without fail.

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

It depends on the giver,I guess.My guy makes me cum right away,and pretty much straight though the whole "adventure".Then again I LOVE to be eaten.It also helps that he knows what he's doing.
    I've been with some guys who don't know what they're doing.

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

Depends on the woman and their mood , Some right away and others like 69 can coninue orgasims the entire time

4. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I had tried this techinque called ABC Oral. It is so simple, as you eat the pussy, just lick the clit as you try to write ABC on it.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

It depends on what type of mood my wife is in....at times she will have an orgasm very quickly and sometimes it takes a bit longer....rarely can she withstand more than 8 to 10 minutes without orgasming. Which doesnt bother me one bit...since I LOVE eating pussy! I prefer her lasting longer...unfortunately shes very sensitive after having an orgasm that I have to stop eating her, rarely do I get 2nds...and we just continue on with other sexual activities.

6. pirouette

Gold Member

It isn't a question of how long it takes. For me, the matter is how long I can hold out. Usually 10 minutes.

7. loveitrough

Gold Member

Hmm Holding out does make for better orgasims

8. rene48

rene48 New Member

I love it so much, I could do that instead of fucking me. But I guess I can go prob. 8-10 minutes. I hold back though so I WON'T go off. I want to enjoy it longer. But I feel for my man doing the job but he seems to like it anyway, he loves to hear me moan, etc. AND I DO, DO THAT! I could probably go off in 3 or 3 minutes to answer the question. It's the most wonderful climax E V E R!!!!!

9. blue

blue New Member

The ABC method sounds so intriguing... maybe I shall ask my honey to try that if he's up to it. :p

10. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I really can't say for how long. I range from a min up to 45 mins(one time) I usually have no control over it, when Master gets to eatting he can control how fast I cum. He loves eatting me too from what he says.

11. Master9804

Gold Member

Hell yesssssss I do. Hotbabe has lasted from 10 mins up to a hour. One time was a hour and a half. I Loved itttttttttt. I could eat her all day if she lets me.

12. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

My wife usually lasts no more than 10 minutes or so. There has been times when I've gotten her of in probably close to 2 minutes. I gues it just depends on how horney she is...

13. johnmy

johnmy New Member

my wife like it very much, something the amount of fluit came out is some much, and i like lit soooo much

14. Clark

Clark Member

My wife is the first woman I've been with that has had difficulty reaching orgasm. In fact, she only reaches orgasm through external stimulation.

However, I have developed a cunnilingus technique that brings her to orgasm every single time.

I'm gonna have to document that technique one of these days.

15. Miki

Miki Banned

If only I could feel this pleasure. :(

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Usually it takes 20 minutes or so. If I am extremely horny, it takes about 4 miinutes. I have gone about 30 minutes before.

I think I would find cumming in "under a minute" from oral sex to be anti-climactic (no pun intended). I enjoy so many of the differing sensations from different movements and techniques with which my husband teases me, that I would feel slighted if expected to get off that quick. Sometimes, he'll 'find' a new movement that will send me through the roof, and I'll tell him, "OH! Do that when I cum, okay baby?"
    ---Always learning---- :)

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Thorn's response is ussually "MMMPHMMMURMF" :lol

18. kbate

kbate New Member

I find oral sex completely unstimulating. :)

19. lainiwakuraa

lainiwakuraa New Member

sometimes i come over & over again, within a few minutes time\but sometimes, i take a very long time to come\i never time it\i think it just has to do with your energy level, or something - maybe how turned on you are by the person who is licking you (when i am made love to, by a group of girls i have never been with before, i come like crazy)\

20. hudsonredgrave

hudsonredgrave New Member

My wife and I have made a little game of it some nights. I start oral on her, just to the edge and she has me stop. We switch places and she takes me to the edge, stop and switch again and so on. It has made for a really great night and when you finally cum, it is magical.