Licking Nipples?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SexySteve, Aug 8, 2003.

1. SexySteve

SexySteve New Member

How do ladies feel about licking nipples? Tonight, I was with my girlfriend and did some "nipple licking" myself. I could feel them get hard and she said she liked it but I don't know if she just said that to be nice or what..

Soo let me know..

Steve

2. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

Whatever you do to them.. it's awesome.

I think all women have different degree of sensitivity in their's... some could care less about it, for other lucky ones it really enhances everything.

3. SexySteve

SexySteve New Member

Ok thanks. So I should just do it even if it's not 'awesome' for her?

Thanks,

Steve

4. hcourtney

hcourtney New Member

I say yes all the way. I think that it does *something* for all women...definitely can't be a bad thing! I once had a guy that sucked REALLY REALLY hard and did a lot of pulling and pinching and, although it hurt the next day, it was really really arousing at the time! So I say, keep with it and try new things! :D

5. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Has your girlfriend sucked or licked on your nipples yet? It drives my boyfriend crazy holy god!
    :brow

6. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Oh ya WTD. It drives me wild too. BTW Steve,my g/f loves her nipples licked,sucked,chewed,etc. So depending on the girl,I think most like some sort of stimulation there. Just ask.

7. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

It annoys me.

I use to love it, before I had my child. I think it has something to do with breastfeeding. They aren't sensitive though, it's just annoying when he does it. I tolerate it and let him do it though.

8. Anna

Anna New Member

i can have an orgasm just from nipple-licking if it starts out real slow and gentle. i have pierced nipples and do not like extreme pain so gentle is key. if i lick my man's nipples while he is inside of me, i can feel him respond and leap inside. this is amazing, but i have to be careful, his nipples are very sensitive also and it can be too much.....

9. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

it doesnt do anything for me other than the fact of it making it more intimate. so i guess you cant go wrong

10. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

Sucking and licking, when done correctly, can drive any girl wild. Be careful with biting, you can hurt someone with sensitive skin. Squeezing and twiddling are NOT GOOD. :ugh It hurts. Gently rubbing your thumbs can do something, but using your mouth does more.

Another good erogenous zone: earlobes. Gently suck or bite (applying a small amount of pressure with your teeth) Right along the bottom works for me, but other girls could be different.

11. tina

tina New Member

I agree with Vivi - "when done right"

sucking, licking, gentle biting - it all works for me and it really works me up...

12. crusty

crusty New Member

My ex used to orgasm if I sucked and gently bit her nipples for long enough, was a great way to get her worked up for sex :)

13. faith

faith New Member

I love my nipples being licked and sucked it really drives me mad, I just can't seem to get enough of it. And if my boyfriend sucks my earlobes then in gets me horny instantly. So just experiment and she will let you know if she likes it.

14. PruSucks

PruSucks New Member

note to women....please don't forget your man's nipples!! I love it when my wife gives me a handjob and sucks on my nipples at the same time! I cum everytime. :lol

15. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

I think all women like their nipples fooled with in one way or another. Depending on my wife's mood she likes for me to nibble on hers a little or maybe pinch and pull on them. If she's riding me and I'm pinching and pulling on her nipples she can orgasm in not time flat.

16. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Surveys show about 1% of women can climax from nipple stimulation alone. I love having my nipples nibbled on, my ex was like afraid of my boobs but my bf now cant get enough and some days when we "can't" have sex he'll just lick and nibble and tug until i orgasm

17. joey_

joey_ New Member

yes its a good thing to work ya mouth around the nipples when my girl sucks and licks mine i go wild! i love it. i bite her nipples hard and she tells me to bite harder and i tell her 2 bite mine really hard so it depends on the girl what she wants. =)

18. gillian

gillian New Member

I love it when a guy spends time on my nipples. I love having them sucked quite hard and bitten slightly. Very occasionally, if the guy does it just right, I can cum just from nipple stimulation and it's an amazing orgasm when that happens!

G.

19. Ekkie

Ekkie New Member

I am very much into mutual nipple stimulation. When my wife and I make love her nipples get constant attention. And when I am on top of her I position myself so I can rub and tweak her nipples while she does mine. Sometimes I'll tweak one of hers and one of mine and she'll do the same. Nipple tweaking makes for much more intense and lasting orgasms.

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am one of those with no sensation in my nipples. I enjoy the sucking/playing only as part of an arousing visual for me. If anything, I am more sensitive to him sucking and kissing the flesh of the boob itself. I have little or no feeling on my aurora and nipple.