Licking him clean after sex....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Benni, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Benni

Benni Member

During cybersex (chat messaging), most of what my SO and I "do", we would do in real life. However, twice he has asked me if I wanted to be his 'Mama cat' and lick him clean after we fuck.

The first time, I played along (after all cybersex is filled with fantasies) but the second time I said "No, I just want to lie here in your arms." Which he was cool with. He didn't say anything one way or the other as a reply.

I'm interested to know if any other couples do this? I've never experienced it before.

2. Esozh

Esozh New Member

Assuming you're referring to licking his dick clean after, then yes. She will do it for me whenever I ask.

3. Benni

Benni Member

I stated that very clearly.

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Haha well I enjoy licking X3. It's pretty common for me, but if I put in the extra effort I expect to get a little cuddling and care in return. It's like putting in an extra hour at work, for just a little bit more to spend at the end of the day =3.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I enjoy licking my guy clean after sex. Especially if he's cum in me. Being able to taste myself mixed with him is extremely sexy. Love it. :)

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Nope, we don't do it, unless we're trying for another round. Usually he's too sensitive and I'm not particular interested in licking him clean. We both prefer to simply snuggle up to each other after orgasm.

7. Benni

Benni Member

Thanks Mittimer!

The first time he said it, it kinda threw me off but I went along with it for the fun of the fantasy. I even thought about it later -- as in hmmmm..... that was interesting!

This time though, it turned me off so don't know why the change of attitude on my part. Maybe I was in a mood ?? As I said, he was fine with my not wanting to do it. Just not sure if I want to do it for real -- in person.

8. Essene

Gold Member

You actually didn't. There is ambiguity because you mentioned three (if not more) facets of your sexual life that could be questioned. 1. the "momma cat" bit, 2. cyber sex in general, and 3. cuddling afterwards. Being asked if any other couples do "this" isn't a clear identification of anything particular.

As for if I do anything remotely close to anything you described, no. I don't cyber. In real life sexual partnerships oral sex is solely a means to an end (climax/foreplay). I do not enjoy tasting vaginal fluids; and I do not regularly taste my own for a similar reason. If she, my gf, wanted to "lick me clean," which has a disgusting connotation to me to begin with, I would let her. If she wanted me to do the same to her, I'd have serious reservations and would probably decline unless she really, And I mean REALLY, wanted it. There's a reason why people cleanse themselves, via various methods, after sexual ventures. I am part of the group of people who adhere to the school of thought that urinating after sex is healthy, and that fluids that were not consumed during the sexual venture should be discarded via a cleaning method.

9. biker061

Gold Member

i've been licked clean after cumming inside women many times, however its not something mrsbiker likes so it's unlikely to happen again soon. its ok with me either way, i don't mind my taste on or in her but she's very adverse to her own taste. since all else is sooooooo good i can fore go this pleasure

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I'm kinda confused......are you talking about cyber sex or real physical sex with another person?

If its cyber sex, then it's just a fantasy your not really doing it so why not play along if he likes it. If your talking real physical sex, then I could see where you might be hesitate.....especially if you haven't done it.
    Personally I have never licked him clean, but he has never asked. Some times he doesn't cum inside me because he wants to cum in my mouth.....I can taste myself on him when I do that......not sure if that's the same thing tho......and I'm not much of a cuddlier.

11. Benni

Benni Member

After thinking about it for awhile, I figured out my problem.
    Just before we started chatting, I had satisfied myself -- thoroughly. Once I'm satisfied, I don't want to play, I'm not in the mood anymore.
    So, next time it comes up, I may play along -- might even consider doing that to him for real, it would be a new and interesting experience for me. :)

12. Benni

Benni Member

Talking about cybersex -- but wondered if anyone had a real physical sex experience like that.

13. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Uh I guess I should point out I'm talking about real-life experiences in my post? I've never actually tried cybersexing and online sexual roleplay. I hear it can be a lot of fun, but I can never really get into any kind of roleplay like that online. I enjoy it so much more when it's in person, and I can get into it with mind and body!

14. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I love bodily fluids (well some of them) so licking him clean afterwards is hot.

I liked reading Essene's take on it though. I'm guessing he's OCD on some sort of a level. I can't help picturing sex with him as being anything but mechanical.

15. Essene

Gold Member

I can and have been passionate; but unless the situation calls for it- I'm usually mechanical. The opposite occurs when solely being mechanical isn't attractive.

16. Essene

Gold Member

Parts of this sound rather selfish of you.

The rest is fine.

17. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

You are so funny Essene! ♥

18. Benni

Benni Member

When I'm satisfied, I'm satisfied - period. Of course, if I'd been satisfied by a man, he would have been thoroughly satisfied also.

19. Essene

Gold Member

It's ALL about the home stretch for either partner in my book. Sure there are facets that one can not utterly control (like over sensitivity); but fingers, mouths, hell armpits can substitute.

My issue comes with since the two of you are not in a physical relationship, or since you're not always experiencing one another physically- other commendations should be taken. It seems like you are already considering these accommodations which is why I said that the rest is fine.

"When I'm satisfied, I'm satisfied- period," along with your other post, just sounds selfish to me. If I climax x times- and I'm royally "spent" if she wants more, which I ask, I accommodate her in other ways.

I may be mechanical; but I'm seldom 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am.'

20. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

Some women really love doing, I've had girls like the cum off my balls and cock and everything. Every little drop lol Some would never do anything like that while others, as I said. Enjoy it.