Liberator Furniture

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mid87, Dec 21, 2008.

1. mid87

mid87 New Member

I am new here but I was wondering if anyone has tried the Liberator furniture? I was thinking of getting it for my girlfriend and I for Christmas or her birthday in a month. Please let me know your thoughts

2. igor

Gold Member

ON other forums, I hear nothing but good comments about it except it is pricey and there seems to be some cheaper alternatives if you look around.

3. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Me and my spouse have 2 pieces , I believe the "ramp" and the "wedge" is what they are called. We haven't used them in a while, actually I had forgot about them until I read your post. They are fun though. They are kinda bulky, so you will have to find some extra room to store them, they wont fit under a bed, at least not the bigger piece. Like I said, they are fun, they can make some positions easier to get into and with some support. Have fun and definetly search around for a good price.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

The idea of changing the angles is fun and does work.

We have the small "wedge" and didn't use it much. The angle was a little too high for us but it probably works good for others. We also got a small tube like thing called a whirl (the have 2 sizes this was smaller one). That we like more. She likes to lay over it and kind of hug it during doggy or I use it under my legs when she's on top.

5. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

My bf and i have the Ramp and Wedge. We use the wedge all the time if we want to do missionary style, definitely a better angle. I put it under his legs while i'm riding him, so that he has better thrusting capabilities, and i'll also put it under his legs while i'm blowing him to cut down on neck strain. I think that buying the wedge is the best buy because you'll likely use it the most. The Ramp is used less often because it's so big, but it's a great way to have someone bent over for longer periods of time since your whole torso can rest on it. Good for doggy style, or any kind of anal play. We have also used it as a back rest during foreplay which was awesome.